Dracorex and DPO

I agree we need to move on and stop with the past its just that.   I want the communities to get along and share information on problem children etc.  we don't need to be constantly at war.  I won't silence people but we need to stop with the ancient history and move on.  this board should be informative and educating as well as play a safe and social role.   We come here to socialize educate and learn as well as for an escape from non stop drama in our lives day to do.    So I will leave it open but AGAIN REVIEWS ONLY

46 minutes ago, Talon said:

I agree we need to move on and stop with the past its just that.   I want the communities to get along and share information on problem children etc.  we don't need to be constantly at war.  I won't silence people but we need to stop with the ancient history and move on.  this board should be informative and educating as well as play a safe and social role.   We come here to socialize educate and learn as well as for an escape from non stop drama in our lives day to do.    So I will leave it open but AGAIN REVIEWS ONLY

I can honestly say I've never been on a board where I've felt so welcomed. I've been on a few over the last 10 years. First few years were strictly info gathering. But since I've felt comfortable helping brothers and sisters out and learning from everyone also. 

My point is. This place is a great spot. So are some of the other boards. But honestly the welcome here feels more like home than anywhere else.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fullblown said:

I can honestly say I've never been on a board where I've felt so welcomed. I've been on a few over the last 10 years. First few years were strictly info gathering. But since I've felt comfortable helping brothers and sisters out and learning from everyone also. 

My point is. This place is a great spot. So are some of the other boards. But honestly the welcome here feels more like home than anywhere else.

that is exactly the way I want this board to feel a place where people can come and not get caught up in Bullshit and Drama fuck no one wants t get caught up that shit.  lets stay the course and keep the negativity out.  I don't care what board you come from or what lab you use lets get honest reviews ups and educate the fuck out of people looking for help we want the serious players to all feel free to stop by and get involved I don't want to be a board like anyone else out their lets do things different lets fuck shit up in a good way 

37 minutes ago, Talon said:

that is exactly the way I want this board to feel a place where people can come and not get caught up in Bullshit and Drama fuck no one wants t get caught up that shit.  lets stay the course and keep the negativity out.  I don't care what board you come from or what lab you use lets get honest reviews ups and educate the fuck out of people looking for help we want the serious players to all feel free to stop by and get involved I don't want to be a board like anyone else out their lets do things different lets fuck shit up in a good way 

Sounds like fun to me brother!

You know I'm all in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Talon said:

This is a great attitude.  CJM years ago did nothing but bash BT and NM and it got them no where, if anything it made NM more appealing because people needed to check it out.  If anyone has noticed, CJM realized the error of its ways and doesn’t do that anymore.

Same at work, I never bash a competitor, even if the customer is bashing them.  It’s childish and make me look petty.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sorbate said:

This is a great attitude.  CJM years ago did nothing but bash BT and NM and it got them no where, if anything it made NM more appealing because people needed to check it out.  If anyone has noticed, CJM realized the error of its ways and doesn’t do that anymore.

Same at work, I never bash a competitor, even if the customer is bashing them.  It’s childish and make me look petty.

Sorbate yo are spot on and really thats a great angle to play for sure.  I honestly just want this place to be drama free and of course everyone is invited here we will never delete a thread regardless unless it A violates the rules or B is a faceless accusation with no proof.  I  will never allow board bashing on here as it is not productive and just poisons the well.  CJM is CJM and they have a good board that is just that.   We have a good board we are not the same nor do the boards need to compete or butt heads it does no one any good.   If we all work together we can do so much more for the community as a whole and also help protect embers and sponsors from garbage posts and scammers etc

This board, as all boards should be... is a forum for information. From the experienced to newcomer. Reviews need to be real reviews instead of these stupid "This lab is shit", or "This lab is awesome because I put on 10 lbs in the first week!" 

People like myself can read through the bullshit. It's very apparent to me. And I assume to others. But I do understand how hormonal people can be. LOL.

The success of this board or any other is about credible information and advice from credible people who have actually used the compounds and run the cycles. No one gives a shit if you've read an article or watched a YouTube video. What have you injected, how has it worked, and what do you look like. A LOT of guys don't post pics... so I assume they're FAT to start with. And fat after cycle. Because you know... steroids isn't a miracle solution. But hey.. you don't want to hear about diet... SMH...

When business quarrels or petty grievances are allowed to germinate, everyone loses. Perspective is lost. Truth is blurred. The "customer" is turned off. 

I personally don't care about who is behind any lab. I'm not paid by any of them to care. But I will speak to my own very real experiences. I can tell you that any issues I have had, I took directly to them and allowed a resolution to come to fruition. I have never used a forum to "send a massage." 

Command respect... don't demand it. Pretty simple principle. But it goes both ways. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, eazy57 said:

This board, as all boards should be... is a forum for information. From the experienced to newcomer. Reviews need to be real reviews instead of these stupid "This lab is shit", or "This lab is awesome because I put on 10 lbs in the first week!" 

People like myself can read through the bullshit. It's very apparent to me. And I assume to others. But I do understand how hormonal people can be. LOL.

The success of this board or any other is about credible information and advice from credible people who have actually used the compounds and run the cycles. No one gives a shit if you've read an article or watched a YouTube video. What have you injected, how has it worked, and what do you look like. A LOT of guys don't post pics... so I assume they're FAT to start with. And fat after cycle. Because you know... steroids isn't a miracle solution. But hey.. you don't want to hear about diet... SMH...

When business quarrels or petty grievances are allowed to germinate, everyone loses. Perspective is lost. Truth is blurred. The "customer" is turned off. 

I personally don't care about who is behind any lab. I'm not paid by any of them to care. But I will speak to my own very real experiences. I can tell you that any issues I have had, I took directly to them and allowed a resolution to come to fruition. I have never used a forum to "send a massage." 

Command respect... don't demand it. Pretty simple principle. But it goes both ways. 

Fuck EAZY well said.   I live by a code and that will never ever be compromised.   ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAT WORDS.   if I am running a lab and I find its shit I will take a blood test and then post the results I think this should be something we should look into of course it needs to be coordinated with the LAB,   if so called ab says hey let me send you a vial and get tested with it thats a warning sign.   If they offer to replace your gear should you decide to go and get tested that tells me they stand behind their product.  If a lab tries to stop you from getting a blood test that to me is another warning sign.    just my 2 cents I am going to put up a new decor lab review and we will keep this thread going only because we can use it as a learning experience and it helps give us our marching orders so to speak.  I love how this is flowing and its amazing that we all seem to be on the same page.     If we do this right we can be here for a long while and not deal with the drama and east side vs west side.   live and let live bring in the sponsors from all boards and lets give the members what they want options and the best labs possible and I think we are going about things the right way from the way I am reading this thread

• 4 weeks later...

It's really nice to have a site available that weeds out pricks like this guy before they get someone dead.

There is so much risk involved with this game it's stupid hard mode, first you risk your freedom then your money then your health, you literally bet your left testicle that this vial you bought from a stranger on the internet actually contains aas. It should not be this hard to get gainz. 

Web forums like these are the only quality control, its important to be as accurate as possible. Y'all got my respect for doing what you do, keep up the good!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

my old rep just sold me draco Like right now im on dbol and sustanon and i cant tell i feel NOTHING different .... today its my 4th inject with dbol and i feel that the dbol is SO WEAK i have barely a pump a 50mg bro i already did dbol in the past and i cant tell this draco shit is UNDERDOSE LOL... ill be switching to bt next week for sure wtf lol .. in the past i could feel dbol after taking 2pills i swear.. i feel barely nothing ... not gtg 

• Haha 1

this helps explain how all previous members were getting emails from a totally new lab.

Taureau over here admits that was he btboss and also now currently dpo. On other boards him and his boys were lying about that dracorex is a solo rep with no affiliation. Well this shows you that taureau lied again. So far everything this board has shown about taureau has all been shown with proof. Meanwhile all taureau and his little fan boys do is lie.

So either the staff at CB is bought out by taureau and bribed with free gear ,or they are actually stupid and gullible and believe all the lies he has said. I wonder if these so called vet/admins got balls to call a spade a spade,or will they still remain a lying douchebags fanboy.

InkedInkedtaureaydpo1_LI.jpg

InkedInkedtaureaudpo2_LI.jpg

On 4/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, juicyBoy133 said:

my old rep just sold me draco Like right now im on dbol and sustanon and i cant tell i feel NOTHING different .... today its my 4th inject with dbol and i feel that the dbol is SO WEAK i have barely a pump a 50mg bro i already did dbol in the past and i cant tell this draco shit is UNDERDOSE LOL... ill be switching to bt next week for sure wtf lol .. in the past i could feel dbol after taking 2pills i swear.. i feel barely nothing ... not gtg 

only people raving about his items are his little fanboys who get freebies to write logs. Easy to buy off people nowadays,greedy douchebags

23 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

only people raving about his items are his little fanboys who get freebies to write logs. Easy to buy off people nowadays,greedy douchebags

lol i hope your not telling that i am a douche ! bro his stuff is underdose.. no sustanon feeling after 2 weeks and 25m dbol feel so underdosed.... sad that i am loosing my time

2 hours ago, juicyBoy133 said:

lol i hope your not telling that i am a douche ! bro his stuff is underdose.. no sustanon feeling after 2 weeks and 25m dbol feel so underdosed.... sad that i am loosing my time

nah,i am supporting your claim. clearly if you dont feel anything off of that much dbol then his items are shit. we all know that

I was going to ask questions then realized you were running 50 mg so nevermind 

Edited by Sorbate

I've been a member of about a dozen boards in my time. Anyone to slags a lab as his first or second post would be flamed and perhaps banned in most cases. Not saying you may or may not be telling the truth, but most people would't take you seriously at all. Just sayin...

Sustanon is one of the slower acting drugs. I've NEVER felt it before week 4. And that was was with an unquestioned lab for quality. I actually never use it because I think it's crap considering what test-e can do for you. If you want to feel it "faster: just use test P then switch. 

I've used their d-bol and it was fine. I've used BT products and they were fine. 

Oh.. by the way.. they don't even make injectable D-bol. 

Just sayin...

• Thanks 1