Dracorex and DPO

1 hour ago, eazy57 said:

I've been a member of about a dozen boards in my time. Anyone to slags a lab as his first or second post would be flamed and perhaps banned in most cases. Not saying you may or may not be telling the truth, but most people would't take you seriously at all. Just sayin...

Sustanon is one of the slower acting drugs. I've NEVER felt it before week 4. And that was was with an unquestioned lab for quality. I actually never use it because I think it's crap considering what test-e can do for you. If you want to feel it "faster: just use test P then switch. 

I've used their d-bol and it was fine. I've used BT products and they were fine. 

Oh.. by the way.. they don't even make injectable D-bol. 

Just sayin...

Ill chime in here,

this member emailed us and asked about sktren and if hes a rep for bt,i said no. he was removed and banned and is a rep for dracorex. This is when he came to complain about the items hes used from dracorex and how sk tren was simply trying to push dracorex and bash bt. Hes not the first by the way,i got many emails of people who have tried it and complained. 

" in the past i could feel dbol after taking 2pills i swea"

unsure how you missed the last line,as it was all part of the same paragraph but you can clearly see he says 2 pills.

and sustanon definitely does not take 4 weeks ,majority of the blend are esters that are hitting peaks within half a week. refer to chart below. Only one of the esters is slow and takes upto 3 weeks.

• Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
Edited by GameChanger

I love how fast GameChanger jumps in and clears this shit up . Have to say the man is fucking efficient lol . I wasn’t going to comment on the short esters I didn’t want to start a fight lol .  Nice job brother ! Now answer your damn pm . Haha 

4 minutes ago, NovaFreak said:

I love how fast GameChanger jumps in and clears this shit up . Have to say the man is fucking efficient lol . I wasn’t going to comment on the short esters I didn’t want to start a fight lol .  Nice job brother ! Now answer your damn pm . Haha 

if speaking the truth causes a fight,ill do it 100 x over. I personally dont care about someones experience on boards or their status on a board. truth is truth and ill always speak it because if we dont,then people start to spread their bro science on others and expect people to listen because they have been on boards for x amount of years. that logic is flawed

Edited by GameChanger

I'm sorry... it's easy to say to a novice that in a week or two you're going to be a big strongman and ripped freak but anyone who has been taking AAS for any amount of time knows it takes about 4 weeks to accumulate peak absorption into ones system. Slightly less with faster esthers. By this analogy you could be at your peak an hour after you pin.. but we know that's not the case. 

You may respect someone's opinion in saying that after 2 weeks their fucking phenomenal... but I don't. I have used most popular compounds and esthers, and I know what the difference looks and feels like. There's no comparison between week 2 and week 4. Except for orals. 

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-half-lives/

The normal progression of blood level buildup is as follows (using Testosterone Enanthate as the example compound, for the purpose of explanation, its half-life will be regarded as 7 days):

Day 1: 500mg
Day 7: 250mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 750mg total
Day 14: 375mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 875mg total
Day 28: 437.5mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 937.5mg total
Day 35: 468.75mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 968.75mg total
Day 42: 484.38mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 984.38mg total

4 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

I'm sorry... it's easy to say to a novice that in a week or two you're going to be a big strongman and ripped freak but anyone who has been taking AAS for any amount of time knows it takes about 4 weeks to accumulate peak absorption into ones system. Slightly less with faster esthers. By this analogy you could be at your peak an hour after you pin.. but we know that's not the case. 

You may respect someone's opinion in saying that after 2 weeks their fucking phenomenal... but I don't. I have used most popular compounds and esthers, and I know what the difference looks and feels like. There's no comparison between week 2 and week 4. Except for orals. 

The normal progression of blood level buildup is as follows (using Testosterone Enanthate as the example compound, for the purpose of explanation, its half-life will be regarded as 7 days):

Day 7: 250mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 750mg total
Day 14: 375mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 875mg total
Day 28: 437.5mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 937.5mg total
Day 35: 468.75mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 968.75mg total
Day 42: 484.38mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 984.38mg total

ive used almost anything and everything eazy,i dont lack any experience in regards to esters and how they work,im well versed compared to most here

But I  replied to your statement where you said you  "Never felt it until week 4"  ,i said your statement is 100% false,i can feel sust in 2-3 days and by week 1 im already up . You are showing progression of a slower ester only where as prop and and tpp are quicker esters. you can spin it any way you want but your statement is false and i rather clear that up  so people are aware of effects when they buy sust250.if they dont feel anything by week 1 the sust is shit,end of story.

I get a kick out of this shit. One board says certain stuff is gold and the other is pure shit. Cant even believe reviews anymore. Glad i have a few good sources and dont have to use  or believe any of this crap.  What a joke

Edited by Cheapshot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cheapshot said:

I get a kick out of this shit. One board says certain stuff is gold and the other is pure shit. Cant even believe reviews anymore. Glad i have a few good sources and dont have to use  or believe any of this crap.  What a joke

technically this isnt even a review thread,was a scammer section which got derailed.

trapsandlats presented info which we feel is important so members can see the truth because giving accusations with no backing is not permitted. Taureau and his staff denied many times that taureau was dracorex,so traps screenshots are important because it shows how much one party is lying. Usually when people lie,its because they got a lot to cover up.

rest of this convo was worthless and pointless which i will remove

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

how can u tell if im a novice ? i tired medistar ,inno , humantech , bodytech , draco,pareto... ?? lol i CAN tell you that u are novice bro ! what the heck ...saying sustanon is one of the slowest acting test is just a proof that u dont know what u are talking about... maybe people are diff responder but i can tell... 50mg dianabol a feeling a lil bit lol i remember with 40mg i was jacked as fuck..i am a fast responder and i can tell my experience ( because i freaking love trying things up) that at 50mg dianabol it is suposed to be a really good dosage !.. and sustanon bro in a week or so your suposed to feel something going on i can tell for sure that something is going on with this dianabol or i guess my body just prefer anadrol ...im a pure ectomorph  and a very fast responder ! i know that it is just blabla i cant prove it but i can tell that i dont feel nothing much diff with 50mg just saying things up bro 

Personally it’s a few weeks by the time I really feel it 100%, like pumped right up. If you are taking sustanon and Dbol and it’s over a week check the scale. I don’t aromatize much, but with dbol especially you should have a few extra pounds of water weight on you. I personally have had really hit and miss experiences with getting good dbol even from the most mainstream labs. I know because the way I respond my back gets so pumped I feel like I was in a car crash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Durk said:

Personally it’s a few weeks by the time I really feel it 100%, like pumped right up. If you are taking sustanon and Dbol and it’s over a week check the scale. I don’t aromatize much, but with dbol especially you should have a few extra pounds of water weight on you. I personally have had really hit and miss experiences with getting good dbol even from the most mainstream labs. I know because the way I respond my back gets so pumped I feel like I was in a car crash.

i do not aromatize much too by chance and i tried many dbols but maybe i dont really respond well to it.. i will switch to anabol which is a mix of both d and anadrol.... i went super saiyan with this mix but hey ... not here to bash.. i was just mad the other day because my old rep wanted me to get dracorex so much because it was top notch.. bro just tell me the truth why would u lie to me ?? for an extra 20$ ? bro srsly

On 10/27/2018 at 7:25 AM, NovaFreak said:

I woke up to find an invite to try a new lab called dracorex lab did any of you guys try this ? Any reviews ? I've never heard of it before. What's funny is I have never givin anyone my email addy.

apparently he's posing as a rep and saying that he's branching off on his own, that his stuff is all done and run by a chemist he has on staff and the people he was with were under doing their stuff. 

@GameChanger you're to polite man. @eazy57didn't skip shit, he deliberately missed out the last sentence because he's trying to defend taureau. I respect the fact that you keep it professional but I don't need to.

Eazy lives off his pride that he's been on boards for a long time,whoopie. Want a medal? What did years of being on boards get you? I know what if got ya, it got ya an admin on the a thiefs board and free gear. Might aswell change your name to greasy Eazy because all it took was a simple bribe and you are in taureaus ring or douches. 

All you people who pretend to be fair and care for members are lying pieces of shits. Y'all are fake. All this proof infront of you and you turn a blind eye. I guess it's worth it for free gear lol. So here Eazy, no one gives a shit about your years of being on the board because you got no worth. You got no morals and principles, y'all got no balls to say it to taureaus face that he done effed up. All that shows is that y'all are greedy crooks. 

Oh and about the sust, you're a fool if you think it takes a month to feel sustanon. Maybe to feel it's max potential it 2 to 3 weeks tops but to say you don't feel nothing till 4 weeks, that just shows that after all these years you're dumb as a rock and/or you were trying to defend taureau so you can get more free gear. Ya cheap bitches. 

2 hours ago, masterkaash said:

apparently he's posing as a rep and saying that he's branching off on his own, that his stuff is all done and run by a chemist he has on staff and the people he was with were under doing their stuff. 

Look at my previous screenshot, the rep was taureau. He's been lying the whole time. He even lied saying he had no affiliation. Lies after lies. He thinks by recruiting some old vets from NM that he can get away. Those vets are as garbage as his old ass. I didn't realize it was that easy and cheap to buy out people. God they must be broke ass mofos. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, eazy57 said:

LMAO... whatever man.

I don’t understand his hate for the guys on the other board either.  Obviously he don’t know any of the older long term members because he wouldn’t be saying what he does.

I’m not bashing bt or dracorex, they are likely trying to do their best as they are trying to get a good rep for themselves after all this shit.  A bunch of friends of mine I got to try BT years ago are still running it and are happy.  I didn’t tell them to quit, then I’d have to explain all the shit about everything and I really don’t want to waste any time with that.

Its funny though because how does an owner of a lab remember each one of his hundreds of clients?  How does any of them send you monthly lists?  A lot of reputable labs send monthly lists.  I guess they must have my email info somewhere, lol.

And owning a lab is a dangerous thing, I bet it is safer not to run around admitting to owning one one an open board, lol.  I know a few owners that don’t scream that a lab is theirs on the board they sell their gear on.  You may figure it out later in when you are known and trusted, but no way you would be told in an introduction email.

Honestly let it go before people get turned off and quit coming here.  When CJM fought with Northern Muscle bashing Northern all the time, it just drove people off CJM. There is so little board traffic anymore, no one can afford to lose anyone.

And Jesus Traps, don’t think this is a personal attack against you, and start screaming back at me with the cap locks on, lol.  

The best interests for any board is to not get into all the drama.

or tell me to fuck off, lol, I don’t really care 🙂

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i typically stay out of drama as i was invited to help the board grow but i done my research on all the forums. Here is my analysis in a quick summary,people left cjm because cjm fabricated stories to bash a competitor. Over here,we dont allow bashing. Stating the truth and showing facts/evidence is not bashing. Matter in fact,a boards reputation is based off of truth and facts. Thus far traps and others who have made posts have done so through our staff authorization because we investigated everything prior to letting them post because we did not want to be CJm who bashed others just to promote their own business. CB is no different,majority of those people bashing bt are typical haters and majority of those people are no different than cjm. I myself have tried bt,as has @DWBO ,both of us agreed that their products are top notch and this is why bt was allowed on both big boards. I dont see any other ugl on the big boards?I also dont see any of these so called amazing ugl backed by any 3rd party testing,all it is is a bunch of clowns who support the lab boasting about their lab and hating on others. So cjm and cb are no different from one another in a sense. If cjm and CB are good boards,will they allow evidence to be posted on their boards?i doubt it

That is what seperates NL from taureaus board and CJM. This board let the truth out,members deserve the truth, truth should not be surpessed. People who supress the truth or spin it are a danger to forums.  In regards to your replies @Sorbate and @eazy57 id like you both to understand that stating the truth is not bashing,that is merely your way of making or trying to point a finger at us,whats bad is surpressing the truth and siding with a scam. This is why i have no respect for many of you previous vets because all you did was look away when your friend committed a crime. Trying to spin this into a bash is what guilty parties do because they are trying to defend their friend. This board will permit any and all truth,regardless of what any of you previous vets say because i do not give a crap about a previous rep status. Matter in fact,most of you are vets from NM because you were friends of taureau,so your value is nothing to me. Only people i respect are people who can stand up when shit gets tough and can side with whos right and many of you failed to do so because securing your friendship with a scammer was more important. And i can respect that because hes your friend. I am actually quite surprised how Numb and Olympic were not hailed heroes for nuking NM?they did the correct thing by dismantling the board because many of you were at risk. Anyone with common sense can acknowledge that they deserve all the credit for what they did and taureau should be removed the community in general for breaking every code possible as a rep and board owner/partner. I guess we live in dark times when scammers and cheaters are considered the good and the ones who actually do good are the bad.  

Also, this board is open for all truths,anyone from cjm or taureaus board can come here and post if they can provide proof and evidence. Does cjm or CB have balls to allow people to post the truth?I hardly doubt it. This is why NL will continue growing because the board didnt take a side,the board allowed truth to be posted. Where as CJM bashed and fabricated because they run multiple labs and CB supressed the truth because the owner is a  cheating scam who put many of you guys in danger by soliciting transactions openly on a board and had stored all of your personal information on his hard drive. In all due  respect,its a no brainer thatr taureau messed up and messed up large,it only took 3 screenshots for all of us to see it.  Taureau is the epitome of stupidity and the people who support him are just as equal. That is why taureau and his labs are officially listed on all the big international boards as a scammer,that is why dwbo and myself are here,to show support to a good board that doesnt hide the truth. I myself am from professional muscle as a mod and dwbo is admin at bOP, @3ml being an old school member at meso is a super mod here. I hardly doubt he would wish to be part of a board that is full of shit.  Our boards have both enlisted taureau as a scammer and a cheater as has steroid-forums after i spoke to pat the head admin there and presented the screenshots. Our 3 boards are under no influence of NL,we enlisted them because facts were presented. What facts have any of you shown? has taureau presented any facts about the accusations against him?if so id love to see it but i know it doesnt exist. So tell me again,which board actually is legit and which are fakes?i think its open to see that cjm and cb are no different from one another and the people who support scammers are just as bad as scammers.

If by any chance you guys can present to us any proof that all these claims and screenshots are fake,i will gladly ban traps and unknownman and de friend the staff here and step down because my standing is with the truth,not with the admins or a board. I will not sacrifice my reputation of many years for liars.

• Thanks 1

couldnt of said it any better @NorthernLifters

aside from seeing a few of taureaus buddy who hate bt,i have seen no proof from taureau or his staff that taureau is innocent. I dont understand,if these are false accusations,then why not simply offer proof to the members and let the members decide. So far all i see his staff deflecting the story and spinning,where its a simple yes i did it or no i didnt and heres the proof.

You have all these so called "vets" who are now admins on taureaus board,if they are "vets" should they not be questioning taureau?seems to me that all of them are fine with what taureau has done,so im with NL on this,your statuses mean shit because you are supportive of someone who has cheated and scammed people

• 2 weeks later...