Dracorex and DPO

29 minutes ago, mbmuscle said:

Thank you for finally giving some clarity. 

I respect Oly for not wanting to say much but it really left many of us in the dark wondering who to believe.

My mistake was giving him a second chance, i thought after we came to an agreement he would live up to it. Call it being human and giving people chances. The delay was my fault but as a human i had to let him blow the trust,which he did

what in the fuck?i come back form vacation to 5 pm's from gamechanger of btboss and 5 of my orders. all these orders are above $800 . Every single fuckin order has my personal address. Does this fuckin clown not realize that peoples heads roll because of this?fuck you taureau,i hope you see this you fuckin piece of shit. I'd watch my back you old fuckin prune

Well I'm not happy my info was saved but I would feel better if you deleted it otherwise there is no difference.

I think your point has been made, info was saved. Every single person doesn't need confirmation 

Edited by mbmuscle

1 minute ago, mbmuscle said:

Well I'm not happy my info was saved but I would feel better if you deleted otherwise there is no difference.

I think your point has been made, info was saved. Every single person doesn't need confirmation 

you asked me a question, i answered it. doesn't mean I have your info. I only asked for it because i asked for proof prior to helping out. Without proof how would i approach other boards and spread the info? I understand your concern though

1 hour ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

I've read replies for people on other boards who tried this while taureau faked the bt label and few people reported red welts. That is typically an allergic reaction

I remember emailing bt and complaining about the sust and npp,i used bt for years and didn't have an issue. Then I sent a pic of the parcel to the new rep and they pointed out that the tracking was even different. For security reasons I wont state locations but the standard shipping and the one I received when the reactions were happening were 2 different cities. 

Another Taureau bashing thread. it's getting lame. He's not said a single word... which in itself says volumes. 

I've worked with some very, very successful men in my live. Owners of huge companies, multi-millionaires. One thing I've learned in being around them is that people who really are the shit, don't go around bad mouthing others. They just handle their own business and let others succeed or fail on their own. 

MOST of all the other labs and sponsors are on his new board. Not this one. It's not a criticism, just an observation. Are they ALL fucking idiots being duped??? 

Every board has their agenda. I get it. But all this bad mouthing does no one any good. Especially BT who are lambasted on just about every other board I go on. This row has most not even wanting to go near them. Just like what happened with Teragon a few years back if anyone can remember. 

So, wisdom would say tread lightly. Just handle your own business. Regardless of "reputations" people will buy where they want. 

Only the BEST labs survive. Good gear, and good business practices don't need defending. IMO. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

Another Taureau bashing thread. it's getting lame. He's not said a single word... which in itself says volumes. 

I've worked with some very, very successful men in my live. Owners of huge companies, multi-millionaires. One thing I've learned in being around them is that people who really are the shit, don't go around bad mouthing others. They just handle their own business and let others succeed or fail on their own. 

MOST of all the other labs and sponsors are on his new board. Not this one. It's not a criticism, just an observation. Are they ALL fucking idiots being duped??? 

Every board has their agenda. I get it. But all this bad mouthing does no one any good. Especially BT who are lambasted on just about every other board I go on. This row has most not even wanting to go near them. Just like what happened with Teragon a few years back if anyone can remember. 

So, wisdom would say tread lightly. Just handle your own business. Regardless of "reputations" people will buy where they want. 

Only the BEST labs survive. Good gear, and good business practices don't need defending. IMO. 

I have to agree with Eazy this is not what I want this board to be about.  I honestly don't think we need the drama in this community.  whats been said has been said LETS FUCKING MOVE ON AREADY.  I have no time for this east side vs west side drama.   Lets concentrate on getting membership up and supporting one another in our goals all the shit that went down on the other board I wasn't around for again I was away from the game and this is a fresh start.  SO lets move on and go forward or all we will do is cause a rift in the community and I won't have that on my watch.  we need to come together and unite in order to help members stay safe and educated that should be mission one.  the feuds are OLD and tiresome 

9 hours ago, Talon said:

I have to agree with Eazy this is not what I want this board to be about.  I honestly don't think we need the drama in this community.  whats been said has been said LETS FUCKING MOVE ON AREADY.

I am trying to reach out to the BOYS at CJM and the feuds have gotten crazy and we need them to end,  ITS BAD ENOUGH I am getting the gears fromBIGUGLYNEWF who seems to think Im up to devious plans because of this board bashing.   Boys I have or had a great reputation in this community and if we can't move on from this Crap I will step down.  Honestly not what I signed up for