HGH+Des

TrapsAndLats

I already have a log going with the des+madol but after seeing some scores gh from northern,i think I will incorporate it with my cycle and may extend my des for another 20 days to blast with hgh. It aint common to see consistent hgh serums from a single source so I think its time to make use of it. Anyoe ever done des+gh or even slin+gh?I've read nothing but excellent reviews on these cycles,curious to see if anyone on NL has any first hand experience. 

4 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

I already have a log going with the des+madol but after seeing some scores gh from northern,i think I will incorporate it with my cycle and may extend my des for another 20 days to blast with hgh. It aint common to see consistent hgh serums from a single source so I think its time to make use of it. Anyoe ever done des+gh or even slin+gh?I've read nothing but excellent reviews on these cycles,curious to see if anyone on NL has any first hand experience. 

i know a few guys doing out pre workout

10iu slin,5iu gh. roughly 8 grams carbs per iu slin. Slin would be the cheaper way but is nothing compared to des. how much gh you planning to use?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:41 PM, Pump_And_Hump said:

if you were going to use 10iu a day(you must be rich) ,id do 5iu preworkout with slin and split my other 5iu into 2.5 x 2. 3 pins a day would work for that

I agree 100% with what u proposed here.

For what its worth...the hgh theyre talking about is dirt cheap! U dont need to be rich at all. 

Many guys take 10iu or much more of pharma hgh which costs 4x as much as this stuff.

9 hours ago, Synyster said:

For what its worth...the hgh theyre talking about is dirt cheap! U dont need to be rich at all. 

Many guys take 10iu or much more of pharma hgh which costs 4x as much as this stuff.

There's no doubt in my mind they these northern kits are the best price to ever exist in Canada. Very affordable compared to the ridiculous amount people are paying for, for the pens and just on par or better then any of the pharma stuff.

Edited by TrapsAndLats

On 11/19/2018 at 4:38 AM, TrapsAndLats said:

There's no doubt in my mind they these northern kits are the best price to ever exist in Canada. Very affordable compared to the ridiculous amount people are paying for, for the pens and just on par or better then any of the pharma stuff.

I respect your opinion..hopefully this doeant come off as my being a cunt but saying these cheap kits are "on par or better" than a real Humatrope or a real Serostim kit is extremely delusional.

I'm sure theyre a decent generic hgh but at the end of the day...its still a generic.

If these kits we're the next humatrope then 2 things would occur:

1) their price would spike a hell of a lot higher than the prices ive been quoted. 

2) we wouldnt be able to get them...theyd be gone already..bought in bulk by larger suppliers or by heavy users (ifbb pros or top NPC guys). The demand would be too great for the supply.

Would you really expect to open Shawn Rhodens fridge and see Northern kits?  I wouldn't.

It might be a decent generic....might be a great deal. But it just cant compare to the pharma grade growth.