Good Article for high dose DNP

Unknownman

How to feel good on 600mg of DNP! 

This is not an advertisement because I sell more encapsulated DNP for research than I care to spend time making. Note: I sell it for ‘Research’ 

The longer I took DNP the more I realized those who had originally recommended DNP use were not looking at the big picture, and they had most likely never used it or mixed it themselves, and/or were just complete morons! 

Myth #1. 
You die on DNP from heat related to overdose. 
Wrong! 
You die from dehydration resulting in heat exhaustion and then heat stroke. 

Myth #2. 
You can do it on high fat-low carbohydrate type diets. 
NO YOU CAN’T! 
High fat-low carbohydrate diets are based on keeping your blood sugar and insulin low. DNP will also drive down your blood sugar, so if you want to have blurry vision due to low blood sugar and feel like hell, you go right ahead. 
Glucose also has some beneficial cellular effects when used with DNP.. 
Myth #3. You will go blind. 
Right! If you do high fat-low carbohydrate diets and don’t keep your blood sugar up and/or don’t take pyruvate. 

Myth #4. 
You can’t work out on DNP. 
Yes you can, if you know what you are doing and which I am about to tell you. 

As you may already know you, should be taking the following per day. 

1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses. 
2-3000mg vitamin C. 
1200IU of vitamin E 
200mcg of selenium. 
1000-2000mg of calcium (can’t take it with the magnesium, though. Take it before bed) 
Melatonin if you can’t sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants. 
50mg of zinc a day 
one iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well. 
A potassium gluconate tab or two a day 
Taurine at 3g a day. 
glutamine at 15g a day sublingual or with carb/protein drink. 

I think taurine will be most beneficial for cramping and holding onto water. I have worked with some mountain bikers that were having trouble with cramps and had tried using the proverbial potassium supplementation cure and it didn’t work. I had them take the taurine and magnesium and the cramping went away. Taurine is also give to people who have leg cramps at night at a dosage of 3-6g a day resulting in total alleviation of the cramps. Clenbuterol depletes the liver of its taurine supply which changes the osmotic pressure and therefore stops T4-T3 conversion. Taking supplemental taurine can alleviate this. 

glutamine also regulates water, but is a bitch to take and unless you want your small intestine to absorb most of it you have to take it sublingual. You can fool the body a bit by putting it into your carb/protein drink after you work out or by taking 2g doses throughout the day. glutamine ALSO causes a rise in insulin. 

IF you are on clenbuterol, pyruvate and glycerol will help you a little, and I don't know why, but I still got some cramping on clen after an event even on P and G. The latest research I have indicates that the reason clen may cause cramping is due to TAURINE depletion so by taking the 3g a day taurine you should be able to ameliorate those effects as well and keep your thyroid levels normal as well. 

In addition to the vitamins and minerals you should be taking: 

3-6g Pyruvate (P) 
3 tablespoons Glycerol (G) 

If you can't get the G and P go right to the taurine which may be cheaper as well. 
Glycerin (glycerol) is avail in the skin care section of your pharmacy and 4oz is about1?2 dollars or there are larger versions in white bottles and the brand name is H something. Just buy it from a vet and a gallon is around $20! 

I felt like shit when I went above 400mg and sweat profusely on single large doses of 600mg and 800mg which lasted for 2 days. I weigh around 95kg (210). 

The object of the DNP dosing with the glycerol and pyruvate was to test their benefits on what is considered an overdose of DNP while maintaining my exercise level in the middle of summer. 

Here is what I was taking: 
600mg of DNP which would be 6mg/kg which is well above the recommended 3-5mg. 

DNP is said to have a half life of 36 hours and this is what I have based the following dosing scheme. I also have anecdotal evidence that DNP can last 48 hours or more. When I took an 800mg dose after 3 days on 300mg a day I sweat for 48 hours straight and that 800mg was the last dose I took. 

You have to divide the 600mg into two doses of 300mg 12 hours apart. 
After you hit your 600mg limit you don’t take the next 300mg for 36 HOURS from the first dose! 
So, if I took the first dose at 6AM on Sunday morning and the second 300 mg dose at 6PM Sunday night, the 3rd dose would not be until 6PM on Monday evening. The fourth dose would again follow 12 hours from the 3rd which would be at 6AM on Tuesday morning. 

I am also taking EC with this just for fun although at only 2 x a day for the EC to keep energy levels up and lessen the carb craving that goes with DNP. 

How am I not sweating all over the place and not feeling like shit and/or dehydrating in the middle of summer while going on hour or longer rides in 85 plus heat?. Let me tell you again that I hated the way DNP made me feel.