What inspired your Handle name?

Shredzs

Mine is a screen name I used playing Quake online back in the day. 20 years ago, wow thats crazy. I remember my last game the day before I shipped off to basic training. Good times.

I couldnt think of anything cool at the time so just used my initials, and lucky number 666, and it looked uneven so used my initials backwards for symmetry. Just kept using it. I had a typo in it on some games with an r instead of a t so used that sometimes too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mt666tm said:

Mine is a screen name I used playing Quake online back in the day. 20 years ago, wow thats crazy. I remember my last game the day before I shipped off to basic training. Good times.

I couldnt think of anything cool at the time so just used my initials, and lucky number 666, and it looked uneven so used my initials backwards for symmetry. Just kept using it. I had a typo in it on some games with an r instead of a t so used that sometimes too.

Always wondered about yours when I seen you on NM lol

• Like 2

I really wish I had come up with a better name all those years ago. Just my name followed by numbers and letters randomly suggested by Yahoo many many years ago when signing up for a Yahoo group totally unrelated to bbing. 'Matt' and a few other variations were already taken and of the 3-4 suggestions Yahoo spit out this was the easiest to remember. Got used to using it and it stuck. This is going back to the mid to late 90s.

I used Caesar on another forum I was an admin on that was for all natural bodybuilding and the owner didn't want any association to AAS use (same owner of former rippedcanadians forum that I was also an admin on), so that was what I came up with. I also signed up for another forum as Myoblast. Can't even remember what forum that was, even if I did I wouldn't remember that was the name I used. So best to stick with this old name.

• Like 2

Figured it was self explanatory...…. as the only one I know who aged in reverse was Merlin The Magician from the old English stories and folk tales.  

If an of you folks figure out how to age in reverse let me know LOL 

Even over the counter HG GH don't completely eliminate the aging process but it helps :classic_biggrin:

Been using mine since '99. It's a combination of clone & koan.

Clone being a person or thing regarded as identical to another.
Koan being a paradoxical anecdote or riddle, used in Zen Buddhism to demonstrate the inadequacy of logical reasoning and to provoke enlightenment.

Edited by Kloan

• 3 weeks later...