Cost Of Raws

I'm hoping the mods dont remove my post because if they do then that means they are backing some lab .

I wonder if most people are aware of costs of raws in comparison to finished product. I think all us members should know some truth because understanding costs will help all of us understand motives and agendas by labs and boards.

Lets take test e for example:1kg is $1000 canadian. Standard 2.5 grams per vial if dose is 250mg. That's what?$2.50 per vial,add cost of oils/ba/bb/labels/vial. Lets say $6 . Now you will see some labs bashing other labs saying ours is better and more potent because it costs $60,oh! the $40 one is bunk and fake because its so cheap. Most end users are now under the influence of a placebo effect because we have been brainwashed by the bigger people to believe that if something is cheap it has to be fake. The amount of shit talking i have seen through labs and boards amazes me. I would suggest members to go on the big boards,there are tons of raw suppliers,the cost is listed openly. Stop falling for the its more expensive its more potent BS spewed out by the board owners and the labs they control. All they are doing is ripping us off and brainwashing us because they take us as fools and most of us are. Do some homework,get street smart. If my post does not get removed,i will post a raw cost list so members have some insight. If it gets removed,then i guess this board is full of politics aswell

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

@Pump_And_Hump thanks for the insight man,i legit think most people are clueless to the costs but it aint their fault. They have been forced to digest bullshit over and over again. End of the day it is all about that paper man. I get it that there are risks and all but you got into this business knowing this risk,cant use that shit as an excuse to lie to everyone or bash your competition

T&L

2 minutes ago, mikethedyke said:

its the way the industry has been built, this may be the only good thing about regulation, the only way shit like this will stop is when its legalized   

Not only that,it takes a good platform and good labs to actually care about us end users. They only care about $$ and will go to lengths to make up crap. It needs to be called out. I'm hoping this board allows us to speak up

21 hours ago, mikethedyke said:

its the way the industry has been built, this may be the only good thing about regulation, the only way shit like this will stop is when its legalized   

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Riiiiiiiight. I can, off the top of my head, list a thousand reasons why they will NEVER legalize AAS. Keep dreamin'. Sucks... but that's reality. 

On pricing. Yeah, its sad people still buy into the hype. There is a certain lab, been around years, BIG name (always top 5), was good stuff at one point, not sure about now (honestly, just not sure, i'm not saying anything bad). But man, i've gotten probably 20 different lists from many different guys over the years on this lab, for a good while i wanted to try them, but it is ALWAYS a solid 20% more than anyone else, often a lot more. How the fuck they stay in business (and they do good business) is beyond me. Never tried 'em, never will. 

2 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Riiiiiiiight. I can, off the top of my head, list a thousand reasons why they will NEVER legalize AAS. Keep dreamin'. Sucks... but that's reality. 

On pricing. Yeah, its sad people still buy into the hype. There is a certain lab, been around years, BIG name (always top 5), was good stuff at one point, not sure about now (honestly, just not sure, i'm not saying anything bad). But man, i've gotten probably 20 different lists from many different guys over the years on this lab, for a good while i wanted to try them, but it is ALWAYS a solid 20% more than anyone else, often a lot more. How the fuck they stay in business (and they do good business) is beyond me. Never tried 'em, never will. 

I think I know who you are talking about

It's all marketing, somebody buys into the fact that the reason they are more expensive is because the quality "HAS TO BE BETTER" why else would they charge more? Then you have a bunch of chickens clucking the same thing over and over on whatever forum and you have a recipe for success.  

As for the price of gear. I pay for leg work and risk. A source puts in the work to make a product and take the legal risk of manufacturing it. That's what I pay for not the raw components of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone has right to chose any way he likes.  If he wants convenience and No risk, then choose labs made roids, if he wants to feel homebrew happy, then can buy raws. 

like a saying, Was vernünftig ist, das ist wirklich; und was wirklich ist, das ist vernünftig, by Grundlinien der Philosophie des Rechts 1820.

That is to say, What is rational is actual and what is actual is rational.

Lab exisiting is the market. you don't need to obey it , but you have to confess it. 

I think this is an interesting topic. Is it cheaper to home brew. Fuck yes. But theres a lot of risks involved for certain things. Importing raws ot possibly paying a premium on them if you can find a solid domestic source (product still from overseas).

Personally I'd brew til the cows came home but the risks of importing arent worth it for me.

• Like 1

That's why the Chinese believe in offering low price rather then high.

Lab A sells there test at 60$  with 1000 sold  =60000$

Lab B sells there test at 30$ with 3000 sold = 90000$

You always end up making more profit at lower price then higher price.

All raws come from the same place so there no mine is better bullshit unless you trying to false advertise to sell .

13 hours ago, Fullblown said:

I think this is an interesting topic. Is it cheaper to home brew. Fuck yes. But theres a lot of risks involved for certain things. Importing raws ot possibly paying a premium on them if you can find a solid domestic source (product still from overseas).

Personally I'd brew til the cows came home but the risks of importing arent worth it for me.

8 hours ago, biglove said:

That's why the Chinese believe in offering low price rather then high.

Lab A sells there test at 60$  with 1000 sold  =60000$

Lab B sells there test at 30$ with 3000 sold = 90000$

You always end up making more profit at lower price then higher price.

All raws come from the same place so there no mine is better bullshit unless you trying to false advertise to sell .

i think the point here from @Pump_And_Hump and he can correct me if im wrong if the dirty politics involved by lab owners and boards. They bash labs who offer a cheap price by saying its fake but the truth is test e kg is nearly thew same from all suppliers. so by doing the math it is nearly $7 end product. Makes you question than who is actually helping and caring? This drama happened to me at CM and it lead to a massive war and split and i would do it a 100x over again because people got true insight

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 9:41 AM, Pump_And_Hump said:

I'm hoping the mods dont remove my post because if they do then that means they are backing some lab .

I wonder if most people are aware of costs of raws in comparison to finished product. I think all us members should know some truth because understanding costs will help all of us understand motives and agendas by labs and boards.

Lets take test e for example:1kg is $1000 canadian. Standard 2.5 grams per vial if dose is 250mg. That's what?$2.50 per vial,add cost of oils/ba/bb/labels/vial. Lets say $6 . Now you will see some labs bashing other labs saying ours is better and more potent because it costs $60,oh! the $40 one is bunk and fake because its so cheap. Most end users are now under the influence of a placebo effect because we have been brainwashed by the bigger people to believe that if something is cheap it has to be fake. The amount of shit talking i have seen through labs and boards amazes me. I would suggest members to go on the big boards,there are tons of raw suppliers,the cost is listed openly. Stop falling for the its more expensive its more potent BS spewed out by the board owners and the labs they control. All they are doing is ripping us off and brainwashing us because they take us as fools and most of us are. Do some homework,get street smart. If my post does not get removed,i will post a raw cost list so members have some insight. If it gets removed,then i guess this board is full of politics aswell

Exactly. That's why I have never bought into the "you get what you pay for" argument a lot of people throw around. Almost every lab is using the same or similar supplier for their raws. The quality is virtually the same. The process of making the oils is the same? Glass vials are the same for the most part. 

Yes there is risk to be considered. A man's time etc... as well. But is a vial of test really worth $50+? 

My first ever cycle was on Teragon test-e. I bought it at $35 a vial. it worked as it should. No complaints. I continued to use them solely until I had access to other labs. Yea I get seduced by reviews and the rhetoric. But at the end of the day the more expensive lab wasn't any more or less effective than the cheaper one. 

The under-dosing argument is all they have. It's the common line used to legitimize their rationale for getting you to pay more for their gear. 

People can do whatever the fuck they want. Buy from whomever they want. I don't care. We all have our favorites. 

But common sense needs to be prevail sometimes. Unless a lab is doing some uniqure brewing, exotic blends, and new carriers... there is no reason to buy into the "sales pitch." 

There are lots of good labs all the way through the price spectrum. Do your research, and buy what you feel comfortable buying. But the only way to know if a lab is good or not is to use them. I personally never buy a compound I've never used before from a new "to me" lab. I always buy some test-e and something else I've already ran. So I know what the results should be. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, eazy57 said:

Exactly. That's why I have never bought into the "you get what you pay for" argument a lot of people throw around. Almost every lab is using the same or similar supplier for their raws. The quality is virtually the same. The process of making the oils is the same? Glass vials are the same for the most part. 

Yes there is risk to be considered. A man's time etc... as well. But is a vial of test really worth $50+? 

My first ever cycle was on Teragon test-e. I bought it at $35 a vial. it worked as it should. No complaints. I continued to use them solely until I had access to other labs. Yea I get seduced by reviews and the rhetoric. But at the end of the day the more expensive lab wasn't any more or less effective than the cheaper one. 

The under-dosing argument is all they have. It's the common line used to legitimize their rationale for getting you to pay more for their gear. 

People can do whatever the fuck they want. Buy from whomever they want. I don't care. We all have our favorites. 

But common sense needs to be prevail sometimes. Unless a lab is doing some uniqure brewing, exotic blends, and new carriers... there is no reason to buy into the "sales pitch." 

There are lots of good labs all the way through the price spectrum. Do your research, and buy what you feel comfortable buying. But the only way to know if a lab is good or not is to use them. I personally never buy a compound I've never used before from a new "to me" lab. I always buy some test-e and something else I've already ran. So I know what the results should be. 

this is what I meant, we are being spoon fed all the bs about expensive gear being more potent. It only benefits the boards and the labs they endorse,we end users only gain a lighter wallet. I'm thankful you guys did not delete my post,it shows this is a neutral board compared to others.

I will only pay for quality but will never pay for the hype that goes behind the $50 test vial labs,that is straight up robbery

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

this is what I meant, we are being spoon fed all the bs about expensive gear being more potent. It only benefits the boards and the labs they endorse,we end users only gain a lighter wallet. I'm thankful you guys did not delete my post,it shows this is a neutral board compared to others.

I will only pay for quality but will never pay for the hype that goes behind the $50 test vial labs,that is straight up robbery

Your post isn't getting deleted because I've many people agree with you. 

You can go to Lablaws or to Freshco, but either way an apple is an apple. 

People can do whatever they want with their money. 

3 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

great,now you gave labs a way out. They will say their gear is like an organic apple and cheaper ones are full of chemicals lol

Edited by Pump_And_Hump
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

great,now you gave labs a way out. They will say their gear is like an organic apple and cheaper ones are full of chemicals lol

Aren't they doing that already?? 

I'm actually agreeing with everything you're saying. 

9 hours ago, OLYMPIC said:

i think the point here from @Pump_And_Hump and he can correct me if im wrong if the dirty politics involved by lab owners and boards. They bash labs who offer a cheap price by saying its fake but the truth is test e kg is nearly thew same from all suppliers. so by doing the math it is nearly $7 end product. Makes you question than who is actually helping and caring? This drama happened to me at CM and it lead to a massive war and split and i would do it a 100x over again because people got true insight

Yeah i think i got what Pump meant :)

Yes this topic was brought up on each board and was shut down every time because the can never justify a reason why there selling there products more expensive then other labs , other then bashing the honest labs.                                                                         

People need to wake up and stop buying from this haynas.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:40 PM, eazy57 said:

the only problem here is that its not really an apple is it, more like a fifth of it

On 11/9/2018 at 3:05 PM, Pump_And_Hump said:

Not only that,it takes a good platform and good labs to actually care about us end users. They only care about $$ and will go to lengths to make up crap. It needs to be called out. I'm hoping this board allows us to speak up

this post still being alive, is proof of that aint it 

• 1 month later...