private Blood test from Canada for you

Jetpilot

No not much blood at all, I say two spit samples would fill it. I don’t prick my calves but I do a fast standing calve press to increase the blood flow circulation. I use to donate a lot of blood, and use watch people try to race who could fill the blood bag the fastest and watch them pump their calves before giving blood or just a little bit of cardio

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Musclet1 said:

Got my blood work results, took this on the 9th week of cycle. Not sure if this is too high or should be higher?

A00872BA-2DF4-4F92-BF3F-F134EEC8647F.jpeg

Well I see a couple things wrong:

1. We don't know the dose you were using, so we cant give you an answer. You are above the range of normal "high testosterone" which you can see listed at 31. We can all take these tests and have different results come back due to how we metabolize these drugs.

2. You switched labs two weeks prior. So this isn't a good conclusion on either brand in question because your levels could be declining or currently on the rise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Question 1 : 1A18E5CE-8631-4A3E-856A-44C97CC6CD9E.png.9a1c60ebb5bd8b21be2dec247afa905a.png

Question 2: I was using a majority of the stack from one lab, used test e, from second lab when I ran out of TNT around mid dec, for two weeks, miss one week at Christmas when home.   I agree, I wouldn’t test using two labs, too many different variables.  I had blood work before TRT 2 years ago and was on the low side, main goal was get my testosterone levels back up. 9516B281-FBCA-42F2-8E39-84CBDB3D26F9.thumb.jpeg.e5b0597169a17eb91554281fe27177b9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Svensson said:

I have ordered this test as well, thanks for the info. Just waiting to get it and send it off.

Good luck, it’s like the ancestory DNA kit, just blood instead of spit. They don’t say on the kit but you need to fast if you check the instructions online.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Musclet1 said:

Good luck, it’s like the ancestory DNA kit, just blood instead of spit. They don’t say on the kit but you need to fast if you check the instructions online.

Thanks for the info on fasting, probably would have missed that!

This is pretty cool but I've read some info suggesting that finger prick style samples have issues. I don't recall exactly where or when i read this unfortunately. I'll try and look it up tomorrow. Definitely better than the current nothing we have lol.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:37 AM, Nixter said:

This is pretty cool but I've read some info suggesting that finger prick style samples have issues. I don't recall exactly where or when i read this unfortunately. I'll try and look it up tomorrow. Definitely better than the current nothing we have lol.

Did you find that info on finger prick style samples, was curious to know if I've wasted my money or not? LOL

• 3 years later...