private Blood test from Canada for you

Jetpilot

I post this here because we don't do enough , I recommend at least one blood test on cycle and better if you do 2  one half cycle one at the end and if you like me you know you blood pressure will be high go give blood after cycle this is how I keep everything in the green ( always)

ps: stay safe brother's

https://www.letsgetchecked.com/ca/en/mens-health-tests/

• Like 5

Good find @Jetpilot. It's always good to see what's happening on the inside. 

I just checked out the site, and could not find a location for the company. Are they located in Canada? Just wondering as to the validity of a blood sample unrefridgerated vs time in the mail.... something I'm ignorant towards.

Everytime i get my tests done ( every six months) i see the lab girls put samples in a cooler to be taken to the testing lab. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Good find @Jetpilot. It's always good to see what's happening on the inside. 

I just checked out the site, and could not find a location for the company. Are they located in Canada? Just wondering as to the validity of a blood sample unrefridgerated vs time in the mail.... something I'm ignorant towards.

Everytime i get my tests done ( every six months) i see the lab girls put samples in a cooler to be taken to the testing lab. 

I belive they are Ireland base ( the nurse who call me for review) but they shipped and do the test in Toronto 2-3 days to received the box and 2-3 for the test to show online ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 9:43 AM, Corey5150 said:

I looked and it didn't seem like they do - which is a shame

They are very receptive I send message to them and stuff start to change ( not sure it is because of me)  so if we ask my feeling is they will do ? 

• Like 1

Yeah I use these guys all the time. Have been using them to track bloods whilst on cycle. Usually takes 1-2 weeks to get the pack, prick your finger then send it back (paid for). They receive it the next day and results are usually released in 3-4 days. 

Expensive but its awesome. And anonymous. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, Musclet1 said:

Haven’t received my order yet still waiting, understand Christmas time things are pretty busy.

It's probably Post Canada's fault, they have been on strike right on time to ruin everybody's Christmas... A BUTLOAD of packages have been delayed due to it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, Musclet1 said:

Package just arrived, looks good. I don’t know if I should wait until Christmas to do the test results on week 8 of cycle, finished using another lab aas 2/weeks ago. The supplier says not to ship package before weekends. 

7158E498-4117-4D18-AB38-07F152B2A201.jpeg

Did you draw the blood yourself or you asked a nurse to do it? I'm interested in trying for myself even though its pricey but I was wondering? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maxg2k11 said:

Did you draw the blood yourself or you asked a nurse to do it? I'm interested in trying for myself even though its pricey but I was wondering? 

easy to do it is a poke stick at the end of your finger ! ? look the video on youtube!

• Like 1

I like this.  I have to ask if you can poke somewhere else other than fingers.  I cannot get blood from my fingers, my skin is too thick.  It was funny because my buddy came over to show me how to use a blood sugar monitor and he poked my finger all over likeky 6 times and gave up.  I have to use my knees.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Musclet1 said:

Any where you can get blood works, but follow the procedure. I have the same issues , I had prick twice and pump my calves get the blood flowing to fill the vial

Is it a fair bit of blood? Seeing blood does not bother me.  So you pricked your calves?