400mg test e cycle

whatsup

No ones bashing you man trust me we are all here wanting you to succeed!  Gear is great but it’s not the be all end all.  In the end it’s your choice brother, but with a guy like @funnyman around you can’t go wrong with that kind of knowledge.  He’ll help you out big time and you get to jerk that knowledge.  Blowing a few hundred on gear when it’s gone it’s gone.  Can’t take away knowledge.

• Like 3

Just reading this now. From near the beginning of this thread, the first thing that popped into my mind was "He'd be better off spending his money with @funnyman  rather than getting more goodies. As I continued to read, I see thats exactly what some of the vets have been saying. Its great advice, brother!

There's plenty of time for gear, but in my humble opinion, it doesn't have to be right now. I'd get a solid base where your bf has greatly decreased, then start looking to gear. Plus, the less bf you have, the easier it will be to observe the progress that your making, and to tweak things for better results.

Just my opinion, brother. We're all pulling for you!

Edited by Bolton73
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, whatsup said:

I was 385 pounds last year. another 50 to lose

You never know you might be happy with 43 pound or more or less.

When I first started to diet I would come up with even numbers for my weight loss. But as time went on with diets I soon realized I was wrong, clothes or friends or family or just the way to feel in general was best. 

For some it's the mirror that people go by.

44 minutes ago, whatsup said:

298 on full stomach...see what i weigh in a few days on empty stomach 2 pounds is better then none. chest is a bit bigger.

2 pounds a week is sustainable good steady loss is weight you can keep off rather than dropping 10 pounds in a week you’ll yo-yo back.  Keep up the hard work and keep us posted