400mg test e cycle

whatsup

2 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

What is your end goal ? Are you running an AI ? At higher bodyfat test is going to aromatize more could be the estrogen causing the water brother .

I got aromasin and nolva on hand. about 280 pounds with thicker chest and back. Gym wasn't too bad today.

Edited by whatsup

I respect that you want to gain and improve but seriously you should really cut some fat for health reasons. No need to run any compounds right now, just train hard but cut your calories back. If you are 300 lbs I would try to get down to 240 lbs before running gear. I bet you could easily drop 10 lbs a month just cleaning up the diet a bit and training hard, no need for cardio either. Keep protein high and drop fat and and carbs. Don't drink any juice, pop etc. Only eat your calories for now. Lean meats, veggies and fruit. 

• Like 2

We can try to help you brother if you feel like you need compounds go less us more, main goal for you right now is clean that diet up take off the bodyfat try some helios reduce the fat , add lots of protein drink lots of water , use dry compounds , I would look at the fat burner thermogenic section and diet section. If you feel you need gear I'm sure the seasoned members can come up with a way for you to do it safely at your bodyfat percentage . We all got your back brother dont give up.

12 hours ago, whatsup said:

when payday comes I plan on following a diet

Check out under nutrition section there’s a great thread for inexpensive good food helps pay day go a lot further at the grocery store.  

This isnt an overnight game brother have to keep at it have a good mind set and get uncomfortable!   Hunger pains, joint pain muscle pain tendon pain mental pain. Gotta fight through it all and keep on track man and you’ll see changes.

I'm going through a transformation now brother it sucks I'm starving half the time , my tendons hurt and I fucking hate cardio but it's a mental thing for me I get on that treadmill let myself zone out into YouTube and bang 45 mins done. Slam a scoop of protien in water feels great. You need to get to the point you feel guilt if you eat shitty crazy I know but it keeps you in line , then you end the day with fuck that was an awesome day. Then your cheat meal day tastes so much better , I do mine on Sunday so I get a solid week each week. As long as your head is in the game you will succeed. Good luck brother . We are all here for you . 

Well keep the dose low to moderate, work on the diet and cardio.

Since you hold a high body fat, it indicates that your insulin is storing your carbs at a fast rate than a skinny guy.

A high fat diet is best for someone with higher bodyfat, but if you do a low fat diet keep a eye on low glycemic foods only.

If your still having problem I will be having a banner up soon on the site, as I do diets for members over the past couple of years online.

• Like 2