Capsules vs Tablets

Shriner

I stocked up on my first cycle recently which included Arimidex. I noticed however they came in capsules instead of being hard coated as I expected. I was hoping they were in tablet form so I could cut them up easier. The capsules are 1mg and I had planned on starting out with maybe .25 or .5, any idea on what to do here to measure it out?

1 minute ago, storman said:

not knowing if theres fillers or whatever the only thing i would recommend is making your own liquid solution

You can do that? Would I just basically dissolve it into water, mix it up, then take half? Would it work the same?

3 hours ago, Shriner said:

You can do that? Would I just basically dissolve it into water, mix it up, then take half? Would it work the same?

Won't work bro, You cann't just dissolve it into water, but you may choose some other organic solvents like PEG or Alcohol,,etc to dissolve it. also the dosge you need to make it correct 

On 11/13/2018 at 2:42 AM, TOPRAWS said:

Won't work bro, You cann't just dissolve it into water, but you may choose some other organic solvents like PEG or Alcohol,,etc to dissolve it. also the dosge you need to make it correct 

thats some really trick business getting the dosages right, wouldnt mess with it

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 3:34 PM, storman said:

get some Bacardi 151. put a measured amount in a small bottle with lid. Empty and certain amount of caps. Do the math and make sure you shake the piss out of it before you take it. Use a syringe to draw (no needle)

Oh were that possible. My favorite of all time. They stopped selling it in Canada. Fuck i hate this place. Oh well, starting to like the Lambs 151.

Why not crack it open, halve the dose and dump it in your morning shake? Ingesting is ingesting, is it not?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 4:43 PM, Shriner said:

I stocked up on my first cycle recently which included Arimidex. I noticed however they came in capsules instead of being hard coated as I expected. I was hoping they were in tablet form so I could cut them up easier. The capsules are 1mg and I had planned on starting out with maybe .25 or .5, any idea on what to do here to measure it out?

I’ve never tried Armidex so I’m not sure what the dosage is (or your protocol or cycle) but when I’m taking aromasin, instead of breaking my capsules up I’d just take a full one every other day as opposed to daily. Always been happy with my bloodwork doing that