Your fav bulk cycle compounds?

OLYMPIC

Test and Deca are my go to when I’m on. All around feel good cycle for me. 

I had big plans of Slin and GH about 1.5 years back, had it all in the fridge ready to go then didn’t commit lol. Just want to be sure it’s the right time and everything dialed right in before I make that jump. 

Ill get to it one day. Definitely GH and Slin combo intrests me the most out of anything.  

On 11/16/2018 at 11:47 PM, RigPig said:

Test and Deca are my go to when I’m on. All around feel good cycle for me. 

I had big plans of Slin and GH about 1.5 years back, had it all in the fridge ready to go then didn’t commit lol. Just want to be sure it’s the right time and everything dialed right in before I make that jump. 

Ill get to it one day. Definitely GH and Slin combo intrests me the most out of anything.  

Gh+igf+test. I honestly believe real gh and igf is what seperates most lifters from pros. My body composition totally changed with the inclusion of gh and igf. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Done test deca anadrol as well as test eq anadrol. 

Recently tried dbol for the first time in place of the anadrol. 

My body seemingly does best on the deca and anadrol version. But i’m A bit parinod about ever bumping up the deca as deca dick would be my worst nightmare. 

But i’m Always open to new ideas/combos. The range is so different for everyone i’ll never know how i’ll Do if I don’t try. 

3 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Gh+igf+test. I honestly believe real gh and igf is what seperates most lifters from pros. My body composition totally changed with the inclusion of gh and igf. 

I’ll have to look into that combo. Haven’t done much research on the IGF pep.

Thanks for the recommendation 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 1:23 PM, MuscleDummy said:

Done test deca anadrol as well as test eq anadrol. 

Recently tried dbol for the first time in place of the anadrol. 

My body seemingly does best on the deca and anadrol version. But i’m A bit parinod about ever bumping up the deca as deca dick would be my worst nightmare. 

But i’m Always open to new ideas/combos. The range is so different for everyone i’ll never know how i’ll Do if I don’t try. 

Just make sure you have caber on hand. Some will just use Winstrol to try to counter the prolactin issues from deca but I don't think it's enough. Caber is a must for me but everyone is different.

On 12/11/2018 at 6:11 PM, Frostislandking said:

Tren is the king

As long as you can handle the sides. I have to run it low cause i do hours of cardio a day but if i run it higher then god damn do i get strong with lean gains

I have only run tren twice and it is definitely a love hate relationship haha. 

The first time I was so miserable I pulled the plug after about 3 weeks. Ran it a second time at a lower dose to see if that would be better and it was tolerable but still not pleasant.

Love the gains, hate the sides. I would struggle to sleep even on 200mg/w (keep waking up in a pool of sweat) but then every morning look visibly leaner and would get noticeably stronger in the gym...you have to be careful training on tren though. I have a few friends that injured themselves on it (myself included), For me it was heavy squats. I had a day where I was feeling really strong so I kept loading on the weight until my knee just gave out at the bottom. Why was I trying to set PRs? Ego I guess, I knew it was stupid. I think we forget sometimes when our strength is shooting through the roof that our ligaments don't keep pace. From then on I never trained in anything lower than about a 4 rep weight.

So that was the end of Tren cycle number 2.

Since then I pretty much just stick to a Test / Mast combo and throw in primo / EQ / Dbol / var / Tbol depending on what I am trying to acheive. I'll run T3 when trying to lean out and GH pretty much year round. 

I haven't done IGF in a long time but maybe worth giving it another shot.

6 hours ago, Neverwas said:

I have only run tren twice and it is definitely a love hate relationship haha. 

The first time I was so miserable I pulled the plug after about 3 weeks. Ran it a second time at a lower dose to see if that would be better and it was tolerable but still not pleasant.

Love the gains, hate the sides. I would struggle to sleep even on 200mg/w (keep waking up in a pool of sweat) but then every morning look visibly leaner and would get noticeably stronger in the gym...you have to be careful training on tren though. I have a few friends that injured themselves on it (myself included), For me it was heavy squats. I had a day where I was feeling really strong so I kept loading on the weight until my knee just gave out at the bottom. Why was I trying to set PRs? Ego I guess, I knew it was stupid. I think we forget sometimes when our strength is shooting through the roof that our ligaments don't keep pace. From then on I never trained in anything lower than about a 4 rep weight.

So that was the end of Tren cycle number 2.

Since then I pretty much just stick to a Test / Mast combo and throw in primo / EQ / Dbol / var / Tbol depending on what I am trying to acheive. I'll run T3 when trying to lean out and GH pretty much year round. 

I haven't done IGF in a long time but maybe worth giving it another shot.

You should try a fan in your face at night and keep the house really cool, my wife sleeps under a ton of blankets i just sleep naked with a fan when running tren

Not to insult you here on my next point. As for the injury it wasnt the tren that was ego, tren can make you a little more aggressive but your own ego got in the way of your better judgement of the weight with your proper mechanics. Could of happened to anyone really, and injuries do happen especially when you push the limits. Mechanics and technique first though. If we get injured  during conditioning then the whole training program is counter productive to any and all goals we have.

Sorry if i sound like a dick in that last paragraph 

For me I no longer sloppy bulk, I am too old. lol. But for a nice clean bulk I love plain old test and anadrol, test cyp at 750 to 1000 mg a week and anadrol at 100 mg a day. When I did this last time I had to stop the anadrol after 3 weeks, kidneys weren't happy. Luckily bloodwork came back great a month after stopping the anadrol but I think I can no longer run orals other then anavar. 

18 hours ago, Frostislandking said:

You should try a fan in your face at night and keep the house really cool, my wife sleeps under a ton of blankets i just sleep naked with a fan when running tren

Not to insult you here on my next point. As for the injury it wasnt the tren that was ego, tren can make you a little more aggressive but your own ego got in the way of your better judgement of the weight with your proper mechanics. Could of happened to anyone really, and injuries do happen especially when you push the limits. Mechanics and technique first though. If we get injured  during conditioning then the whole training program is counter productive to any and all goals we have.

Sorry if i sound like a dick in that last paragraph 

Not at all. It was 100% my own ego, the Tren only boosted my strength to the point that I could bite off more than I could chew.

13 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

For me I no longer sloppy bulk, I am too old. lol. But for a nice clean bulk I love plain old test and anadrol, test cyp at 750 to 1000 mg a week and anadrol at 100 mg a day. When I did this last time I had to stop the anadrol after 3 weeks, kidneys weren't happy. Luckily bloodwork came back great a month after stopping the anadrol but I think I can no longer run orals other then anavar. 

I tend to pulse the DBol (20-40mg max) where I take it only on heavy lifting days 30-60mins pre-workout and that's it. Otherwise the back pumps were crippling for me.

Var I would take daily (usually 40-60mg/d) and have done as much as 200mg/d (did it with stuff i capped myself), I only ran it for 2-3 weeks but got very lean and hard during that time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Depends what kind of bulk ur looking for.

Ie) if u want to add as much lean mass as possible vs as much size and strength as possible.

Lean mass bulk-

Tren ace @ 50mg/day to start and go as high as u can handle. Up to 200mg/day depending on bloodwork and how u feel.

Test prop @ 50%-100% of tren ace dose

Pharma gh - only REAL pharma or dont bother with hgh at all.  And if u dont have real hgh then dont bother with the insulin protocol below either UNLESS ur a very skinny hard gainer and even then u may get fat. (if it doesnt start with Nordi/omni/sero then its not real pharma gh.  NO MATTER HOW PEOPLE TRY TO MARKET IT).  Run this 3-4x per day at low dosages.

Insulin -  most guys will run a long acting insulin like lantus as soon as u wake up which will last u all day as a baseline. (4weeks on 4 weeks off)  Start @ 30iu and ull go much higher.  Probably to 80 or 90iu of that. 

Aswell as a quick acting humalog type insulin with ur pre and post workout meals to start...working up to taking it with EVERY meal.

All out mass bulk (size and strength)-

Test E/C ran very high. Bare minimum 1200mg/wk.

Deca ran at 50-70% of test

Anadrol run as much as u can handle and still have an appetite.  As high as start at 50mg/day and increase from there.  Its not uncommon to see people break 250mg/day.  4-6 weeks on with 2-3 weeks off then back on seems to work amazingly but it all dep3nds on ur bloodwork. Some guys May need longer time off.  During your time without orals dont waste ur time with milk thistle or TUDCA.  Mega dose this for 30 days...NAC @3g/day + inositol@3g/day + methionine @1.5g/day. After that ur liver should be pristine not to mention healthier liver means far more efficient fat loss so ull likely notice some fat loss after this megadose liver clean-out.

Aromasin- keep it as low as possible. U want ur estrogen pretty high here.

Same hgh and insulin protocol as above.

1 year of this style of living and ull forever be a different person.  In many ways.

You'll permanently change ur baseline metabolism, size, possibly even outward physical appearance may change.  The muscle u gained here (speaking about high dose anabolics WITH overlapping insulin and high dose pharma hgh) will stick with u much more than muscle acrued just through anabolic use only.  Essentially you'll never be small again. Which may seem great now at 25 or 30 years old. But when ur 65 and ready to retire and ur back/knees hurt from still being a 220lb old man u may have regrets.

Anywho...those are my thoughts

• Thanks 1

Love your post but I disagree with the pharma thing. Pharma is a standard that an item is on par with what it states. There are many ugl and brands that have the pharma standard and blood work and test results don't lie. I dont see any propose or paying $1200 for something because it has a "pharma" name when I can get the exact same thing for 1/3 of the cost. Especially when it's backed with bloodwork and 3rd party test results. 

Again, I am just stating an opinion, just as you were. This is not an attack on your belief but simply me voicing my concern because it can lead people astray. As I mentioned above, bloodwork and 3rd party lab results are the real deal for me,not a pretty box and  a pretty label. 

• Like 3

On 2/3/2019 at 8:53 AM, GameChanger said:

Love your post but I disagree with the pharma thing. Pharma is a standard that an item is on par with what it states. There are many ugl and brands that have the pharma standard and blood work and test results don't lie. I dont see any propose or paying $1200 for something because it has a "pharma" name when I can get the exact same thing for 1/3 of the cost. Especially when it's backed with bloodwork and 3rd party test results. 

Again, I am just stating an opinion, just as you were. This is not an attack on your belief but simply me voicing my concern because it can lead people astray. As I mentioned above, bloodwork and 3rd party lab results are the real deal for me,not a pretty box and  a pretty label. 

I appreciate the respect...and I feel the same way.  But nobody is going to 100% agree on everything.  

With regards to the Chinese and off brand hgh or whatever people choose to label it.....until I see even one single top ifbb pro come out and say that they use it over pharma and experience the same results...i just don't see it.

Lab tests are great.  But these same lab tests also say that increlex (the real deal holy grail) igf1 LR3 tests out to be the same as the LR3 that I buy from a random pep website for $75 shipped to my door.

Thats not to say that I think the testing procedure is purposely skewed to show these results....not saying that at all. BUUUT, I think there's a lot of missed info between the lines of these tests that differentiate the two compounds.

Otherwise word wouldve gotten out right away how good the stuff was and with the basis of supply and demand applied....it wouldnt be as cheap as it is if the market was eating it up.

Even if, for argument sake, it somehow started off as legit humatrope/omni etc that simply had the labels and packaging changed.  The price people are charging for this stuff wouldn't elicit the amount of TLC needed to handle this stuff and not damage its molecular structure.  

Ive never known a distributer to have deep freezes in their garage to store gh.  And even IF they do....it hasnt been handled that way throughout its lifetime.

With all that said....the second Shawn Rhoden or Cedric McMillan or Guy Cisternino come out and say they used this alternative to pharma grade hgh their whole prep and if they still look the same as usual.

I'll spend every dollar I have on kits.

I wish this were true...i really do. But this is the fitness industry after-all.