Is your Growth Hormone real? A guide to find out

OLYMPIC

HGH is expensive and often faked so about 1 year ago I began testing HGH using HGH serum and IGF-1 testing via blood work. During this period of time the real world experience of testing HGH led me down an exciting road of research and learning. It is my hope to share my experiences and the science behind HGH testing so that HGH users may know for sure that the products they are injecting are genuine.

The Protocol

10 iu rHGH Intramuscular injection (IM)

Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.

Fasting is not necessary.

No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

With a 10iu vial, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial that contains the GH powder/puck. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until the powder is completely dissolved in the solution. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

*WARNING* GH serum testing is a crude method for confirming GH potency.

What do the results mean? My research and experiences indicate that injecting 10iu IM of pharmaceutical grade rHGH yields a serum level of between 15-50+ ng/mL in most cases. However this is a general range and should not be interpreted to form a strong opinion about the potency of HGH products. Several tests should be performed to determine an individualistic response.

Originally I began serum testing after injecting HGH subcutaneously (SC) however after some research and several lab tests I determined that SC injections did not raise GH serum levels as much as IM injections.(1)(2) This led to confusion as other users were injecting IM which made their results look dramatically better. In order to avoid confusion several veterans including myself decided to adopt IM as the standard method for testing serum HGH levels. What we learned along the way was quite interesting.

Several men were getting fantastic results with various brands of underground and overseas HGH but I and another man were getting mediocre results at best. It seemed as though we were just unlucky. Our serum levels routinely fell 10-20 ng/mL lower than the others results. After about a half a dozen lab tests I decided to administer Canadian pharmacy HGH to help determine my response to a known potency of HGH. My results were staggering. My serum levels again fell short of what was expected. I tested less than 20 ng/mL. At that time I concluded that I was a low responder to HGH and that serum testing was a crude method at best for proving HGH.

However a pattern was forming for me. 10iu of HGH was resulting in a range of about 14-24 ng/mL. This has given me a personal range that reflects real world experience not just some text book answer. The studies indicate that I should respond higher. The real world disagrees. Why?

Maybe it’s my body weight or maybe my size (surface area). Maybe I just don’t respond well to HGH. Maybe it’s something else. My journey to find out left me questioning. Those questions led me to more research. I still feel like the answer is somewhat elusive but what I discovered next gave me a balanced understanding of just how crude GH serum testing is.

In 2004 a study was conducted that measured GH antibodies in children who had received Growth Hormone over a 6 month period. 4 of the 47 children showed the presence of antibodies against rhGH. The researchers concluded that the main concern with anti-GH antibodies could be their ability to neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit its growth promoting effect.(3) Therefore we must be careful not to erroneously conclude a batch of GH is fake if a user’s results are substandard. This supports the view that several lab tests should be conducted with a known potency of rHGH. This will prove if the subject is a low responder to rHGH.

Although this serum method is crude it does provide valuable insight. I have a known response to USA pharmacy rHGH. If an UGL or overseas product can elevate my GH levels as high as the US pharmacy GH I can be relatively confident that my GH is genuine.

It is my hope that many users follow this protocol and record their responses here so we can further understand how injecting rHGH affects serum levels in a wide range of people. This will increase our knowledge and also protect members against those who sell fake products.

~Oly

References

1 BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

2 http://www.eje-online.org/content/156/6/647.long

3 Growth hormone antibodi... [Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2004 Jan-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, OLYMPIC said:

HGH is expensive and often faked so about 1 year ago I began testing HGH using HGH serum and IGF-1 testing via blood work. During this period of time the real world experience of testing HGH led me down an exciting road of research and learning. It is my hope to share my experiences and the science behind HGH testing so that HGH users may know for sure that the products they are injecting are genuine.

The Protocol

10 iu rHGH Intramuscular injection (IM)

Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.

Fasting is not necessary.

No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

With a 10iu vial, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial that contains the GH powder/puck. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until the powder is completely dissolved in the solution. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

*WARNING* GH serum testing is a crude method for confirming GH potency.

What do the results mean? My research and experiences indicate that injecting 10iu IM of pharmaceutical grade rHGH yields a serum level of between 15-50+ ng/mL in most cases. However this is a general range and should not be interpreted to form a strong opinion about the potency of HGH products. Several tests should be performed to determine an individualistic response.

Originally I began serum testing after injecting HGH subcutaneously (SC) however after some research and several lab tests I determined that SC injections did not raise GH serum levels as much as IM injections.(1)(2) This led to confusion as other users were injecting IM which made their results look dramatically better. In order to avoid confusion several veterans including myself decided to adopt IM as the standard method for testing serum HGH levels. What we learned along the way was quite interesting.

Several men were getting fantastic results with various brands of underground and overseas HGH but I and another man were getting mediocre results at best. It seemed as though we were just unlucky. Our serum levels routinely fell 10-20 ng/mL lower than the others results. After about a half a dozen lab tests I decided to administer Canadian pharmacy HGH to help determine my response to a known potency of HGH. My results were staggering. My serum levels again fell short of what was expected. I tested less than 20 ng/mL. At that time I concluded that I was a low responder to HGH and that serum testing was a crude method at best for proving HGH.

However a pattern was forming for me. 10iu of HGH was resulting in a range of about 14-24 ng/mL. This has given me a personal range that reflects real world experience not just some text book answer. The studies indicate that I should respond higher. The real world disagrees. Why?

Maybe it’s my body weight or maybe my size (surface area). Maybe I just don’t respond well to HGH. Maybe it’s something else. My journey to find out left me questioning. Those questions led me to more research. I still feel like the answer is somewhat elusive but what I discovered next gave me a balanced understanding of just how crude GH serum testing is.

In 2004 a study was conducted that measured GH antibodies in children who had received Growth Hormone over a 6 month period. 4 of the 47 children showed the presence of antibodies against rhGH. The researchers concluded that the main concern with anti-GH antibodies could be their ability to neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit its growth promoting effect.(3) Therefore we must be careful not to erroneously conclude a batch of GH is fake if a user’s results are substandard. This supports the view that several lab tests should be conducted with a known potency of rHGH. This will prove if the subject is a low responder to rHGH.

Although this serum method is crude it does provide valuable insight. I have a known response to USA pharmacy rHGH. If an UGL or overseas product can elevate my GH levels as high as the US pharmacy GH I can be relatively confident that my GH is genuine.

It is my hope that many users follow this protocol and record their responses here so we can further understand how injecting rHGH affects serum levels in a wide range of people. This will increase our knowledge and also protect members against those who sell fake products.

~Oly

References

1 BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

2 http://www.eje-online.org/content/156/6/647.long

3 Growth hormone antibodi... [Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2004 Jan-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI

Awesome Post! Thanks Ice Cream Man1

12 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

Great topic, thanks Oly! Maybe we can entice a sponsor like Janoshik to join to have vial content testing done as well?

That's been done already sir. He's just joined recently. There's still a few issues I will address when it comes to testing. This board won't become a drama board with members being force fed Info and also competitors using testing to sabotage a  brand. This is why testing has its pros and cons. But we will discuss this as a big group because that's what adults do 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, OLYMPIC said:

That's been done already sir. He's just joined recently. There's still a few issues I will address when it comes to testing. This board won't become a drama board with members being force fed Info and also competitors using testing to sabotage a  brand. This is why testing has its pros and cons. But we will discuss this as a big group because that's what adults do 

excellent reply

This is a good post @OLYMPIC.

Do you have advice for members on where to look to find places that will allow for GH Serum tests to be pulled?

I've personally had my Doc request GH Serum, I carried my paperwork to the lab and read it was filled out properly, but had the lab reject the request because there was no underlying medical conditions that warranted a GH Serum test. 

I tried to argue it with the lab but was unsuccessful. 

Edited by RigPig
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RigPig said:

This is a good post @OLYMPIC.

Do you have advice for members on where to look to find places that will allow for GH Serum tests to be pulled?

I've personally had my Doc request GH Serum, I carried my paperwork to the lab and read it was filled out properly, but had the lab reject the request because there was no underlying medical conditions that warranted a GH Serum test. 

I tried to argue it with the lab but was unsuccessful. 

some naturalpaths do but i am speaking to someone who actually can do all thew testing here in canada.he  does exact testing that the big labs do out there. and it would be a domestic sourece,strictly for this board

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLYMPIC said:

some naturalpaths do but i am speaking to someone who actually can do all thew testing here in canada.he  does exact testing that the big labs do out there. and it would be a domestic sourece,strictly for this board

That would be fuckin awesome to have something reliable and trusted by the board. 

Correct me if I'm wrong please as I am unsure myself but can speak from personal experience over many years of testing gh on bloodwork using the standard 10iu 3 hour protocol.

To my understanding and experience IGF-1 builds in the body over time as you continually give it gh.  Of course you get an initial spike post injection but its short lived and more accurate to test IGF1 after a longer period of using gh as it builds up in the body.  Is this correct?

I have pulled gh serum's with igf1 many times and yeah its easy to get a high gh serum off a single vial test.  But in my experience to get an accurate igf1 I had to run 10iu daily for about 2 weeks to get what I considered a stable number.  This was hand in hand coached by a physician I work with

10 hours ago, Libo said:

Correct me if I'm wrong please as I am unsure myself but can speak from personal experience over many years of testing gh on bloodwork using the standard 10iu 3 hour protocol.

To my understanding and experience IGF-1 builds in the body over time as you continually give it gh.  Of course you get an initial spike post injection but its short lived and more accurate to test IGF1 after a longer period of using gh as it builds up in the body.  Is this correct?

I have pulled gh serum's with igf1 many times and yeah its easy to get a high gh serum off a single vial test.  But in my experience to get an accurate igf1 I had to run 10iu daily for about 2 weeks to get what I considered a stable number.  This was hand in hand coached by a physician I work with

igf is based individually, i made a post on this but if a gh serum results gives you 30+ than according to pharma standards it is 3.3mg >

end of the day,that is sufficient proof of the authenticity of the product and that is all that matters to us neutrals. Your igf levels is for you as an individual and may fluctuate person to person ,where as a gh serum test should be stable if the producer is legitimate

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Libo said:

I’ve included a graph of 2.92 mg shot of pharma GH below yielding serum score of around 20-30

The reason I like to do IGF and a lot of others do too are for two reasons.

ipam combined with GHRP can give you a huge GH serum spikes but it alone doesn’t do a lot to get your IGF levels up. GHRP 2 can give you a massive spike and ipam can prolong it

secondly low purity generic GH from my understanding can give you nice serum spikes BUT the kicker is that it’s not very bilogically active.  Thus not greatlyraising your IGF levels over time.  You need your IGF to climb to see the serious cell splitting effects of GH that we are looking for.  This is why stuff like peptides are good for fat-loss but not so much for muscle gain.

In my opionion a serum test is a good place to start.  If t looks good then invest in more of said GH and run some IGF tests later.  igf can very person to person but if you aren’t getting an elevated igf score you are wasting your time with either shitty GH or you are taking AI or something else that’s fucking with the conversion.  Also I should mention tren and insulin can help with IGF

B4628A8D-DE7A-42FA-A267-F68BE152AB76.png

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 3ml said:

I’ve included a graph of 2.92 mg shot of pharma GH below yielding serum score of around 20-30

The reason I like to do IGF and a lot of others do too are for two reasons.

ipam combined with GHRP can give you a huge GH serum spikes but it alone doesn’t do a lot to get your IGF levels up. GHRP 2 can give you a massive spike and ipam can prolong it

secondly low purity generic GH from my understanding can give you nice serum spikes BUT the kicker is that it’s not very bilogically active.  Thus not greatlyraising your IGF levels over time.  You need your IGF to climb to see the serious cell splitting effects of GH that we are looking for.  This is why stuff like peptides are good for fat-loss but not so much for muscle gain.

In my opionion a serum test is a good place to start.  If t looks good then invest in more of said GH and run some IGF tests later.  igf can very person to person but if you aren’t getting an elevated igf score you are wasting your time with either shitty GH or you are taking AI or something else that’s fucking with the conversion.  Also I should mention tren and insulin can help with IGF

B4628A8D-DE7A-42FA-A267-F68BE152AB76.png

great post bro,thanks again

• 6 months later...

Without testing i know my generic chinese stuff is legit, my hands are numb going on a month now. Had some pretty good carpal tunnel symptoms coming on, but backed off my dosage. 

Starting to get annoying, but only have two more months to go.... for a six month run. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ok HGH Daddy you can casually walk away from this board with your head held high not promote anything you sell , Or number 2 option I protect my members an you will leave on my terms it’s your choice keep in mind I already know and I won’t have it here.