my diet

whatsup

20 hours ago, ELECTRICROCKER said:

Well we can agree to disagree brother. But there are countless articles and studies out there that Overweight people are at a higher risk for estrogen related side effects because their body is already aromatizing testosterone into estrogen at a higher level - so they’re more likely to develop female breast tissue while on the gear, especially test. But I do agree that it can be done right( cutting aas) comes to mind. But why would you bother playing with your hormones when you can first get your diet in check, and get on a solid diet/workout program first. Use the drugs last. 

Totally get that. I forgot that op said he was 300 pounds at 6 feet tall. I wouldn’t touch aas either at that % level.

I was at 20% last year and was pinning 250/mg of test cyp weekly (I’m also on trt at 100/mg weekly) and aromasin 2x weekly whilst on my “get back into it” recomp. My bloods all came back fine. Probably wouldn’t have at anything higher then that

2 hours ago, Davis1891 said:

Totally get that. I forgot that op said he was 300 pounds at 6 feet tall. I wouldn’t touch aas either at that % level.

I was at 20% last year and was pinning 250/mg of test cyp weekly (I’m also on trt at 100/mg weekly) and aromasin 2x weekly whilst on my “get back into it” recomp. My bloods all came back fine. Probably wouldn’t have at anything higher then that

Yeah for sure man I got you. 

1 hour ago, whatsup said:

I've cycled off

Good choice man. Keep it slow and steady, loose skin is going to be a factor later on so by losing only couple pounds per week will help with that big time, healthier and more sustainable.

Lots of good tips here in your thread. Def get that diet fixed up and you’ll be profiting in no time. Lots of online calculators on what your macros should look like, adjust as necessary. 

14 hours ago, whatsup said:

I'm 3xl working toward 2xl not sure of my waist right now

Keep it up buddy.

I will agree with most opinions in here. The Gear at the moment really isn't needed - get the base down to a T... diet and training. Then when you're at a good spot introduce a light dose of anabolics to further yourself along. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, NovaFreak said:

You need some fats brother good healthy fats believe it or not you need fat to burn fat ironic isn't it. You will get the balance believe me it's a balance game. Any questions were all here to help.

You do not not “need fat to burn fat”. A low-moderate amount of fat is required by the body for overall health and balance, so I 100% agree to make sure you’re getting some in there, but this idea that you need fat to burn fat is cult-like and is not supported in literature (neither is fasted cardio, but that’s a whole other can of worms https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-014-0054-7 )  . I do also agree that your fats are low. Hit up an online macros calculator to get a rough estimate of what you need to eat.

You need to find your Total daily energy expenditure and Then  put yourself in a 500-750 calorie deficit per day (750 is pushing the upper end, but at that weight and bf% it can be afforded to start). A good place to start would be at 0.8-1g per pound of body weight in grams of protein and 0.3-0.4 grams of fats per pound of weight, the additional calories left over would be carbs. For example (0.8x300=240grams protein, 0.4x 300=120grams fats. 240g x 4cal=960 calories + 120g x 9cal= 1080 calories. Total 2040 calories. Take your total daily energy expenditure less the 500-750 calories, subtract 2040 calories and that number will be your remaining calories. Divide that number by 4 and you have your grams of daily carbs).

You need to be in a caloric deficit to burn fat - plain and simple. Hopefully that makes some sense and points you in the right direction. 

Edited by Strength4dayz
Didn’t finish the post

You do not need gear or any supplements.

You need to get a step counter and ensure you take 15,000 steps everyday. This is number one priority.

You need to eat 2,500 calories 6 days a week. This should be a roughly 40:40:20 split. 250g protein, 250g carbs and 55g of fat. You can go up or down a bit on each depending on your sorry preferences but you should be no less than 200g protein. 1 day a week you should eat up to 3,000 calories again minimum 200g of protein.

You need to drink a ton of water, 4L a day.

You need to lift weights hard 5 days a week. That step counter should have a heart rate monitor. You shouldn't go below 140bpm after your first exercise. This means during rest your 140bpm you should be well over this on your 8-10th rep. You should follow a PPL routine and be done your workout in 45-60 mins.

If you feel you still have more to give do cardio after all this.

Edited by Blitz

On 11/13/2018 at 8:49 PM, whatsup said:

Meal 1
fasted drink only
Only use 45 grams of whey protien mixed with water choose protien powder that is 25 grams to around 6 carbs!!
Workout 45 minutes
- Meal 2 post Workout

1 pk oatmeal 2 egg whites 1 whole egg
1 wheat toast
- Meal 3
Chicken breast baked or grilled 8 oz
1 bowl
Salad lettuce mixed leaf, cherry tomatoes
Fat free vinegarette ONLY 1-1/2 table spoon max
Meal 4
1 Fruit apple, orange, banana etc..
1 Greek yogurt fat free
Meal 5
8 oz pork loin
1 plain sweet potateo
Broccoli 1 cup
Meal 6
High fiber cereal 1 serving size only
Skim milk 1/2 cup

What is your goal?

STrength / bulk / cut ? are you running geaer with it?

hard to critique a diet not knwing your goal? 

• 4 months later...