DNP as a kind of weight loss compound

TOPRAWS

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol ) works as fat loss compounds, People should care about a lot since it is Flammable and explosive. Raws when shipping is not completely dry at all. 

Physics and chemical character:
The content of  Sodium para-nitrophenolate ≥98%, non-smell, yellow sheet crystal, melts at 113-114°C(free acid), soluble in water, easy to dissolve in organic solvents.

Remain stable in storage under normal conditions. 

History of DNP use for fat loss

DNP was first used for fat loss in the 1930s, with the most prominent DNP doctor of the day administering 350 mg/day, and commercial products typically providing 100 mg per capsule. An estimated 100, 000 people used DNP during this period; some unknown but substantial number of deaths occurred, and about 2.5% of users developed cataracts. The FDA soon pulled DNP from the American market, thus ending its first period of use. 

DNP dosing and duration

Those who advocated DNP use commonly consider 200 mg/day to a minimum useful amount, and 400 mg/day to be a reasonably-tolerable maximum. Some, however, use 600 mg/day. Duration of use is often only about 2 weeks. 

A very substantial percentage of individuals, perhaps as much as 10%, are allergic to DNP. A first-time user therefore should use no more than 200 mg/day for the first two days, to assess tolerance. 

DNP use requires at least normal carbohydrate consumption to avoid "crashing" entirely. By no means should a ketogenic diet be followed. 

Daily calories are ordinarily no less than maintenance, and are often much more, due to overwhelming desire to eat. 

• Thanks 1

I have taken DNP at 200 mg, 400 mg, and 500 mg per day. Obviously the higher you go the more side effects you feel. Insomnia, sweating all the time. etc.

But it was an excellent fat burner. Oddly enough I got so freakin hungry on it. I ate and ate and still lost weight like mad. That at 400 mg and 500 mg perday for a short duration. 

My next run will only be at 200 mg a day. Much more manageable. I think people need the mindset of not trying to lose fat too fast. Lower dose gradual loss I believe is best. 

• Like 1

Once the atp chain is broken, consider any carbs you ingest as instantly burnt as energy. This is why you will heat up when you eat carbs. Lot of people for this reason do a 3-4 carb depletion protocol prior to starting dnp. I was eating candy and fruits and was shedding fat 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, biglove said:

Just a thought , since DNP make your heat up and sweat so your always warm , woudn't it be a good way to killing a cold virus . something like a small dose eod ?

What's your thought on this ?

Unless you get your core temperature up to 165 it's not killing a virus and well if you're getting your core temperature up to 165 you don't have to worry about that virus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I love dnp..  

I did a few short runs of it  2 weeks each.. at 200 Mgs each day..  I experimented with 400 but I found it too difficult to function at work. Even at 200 by day 6 or 7 ppl notice I m not as peppy

The heat is minimal at 200.. short runs are best 4 me... 

2 weeks is long enuff 4 me.  By day ten I'm pissing yellow.. so I tuff it out til 14..

200mgs is the spot for me..

I

Jump start a cut!

11 minutes ago, bebeav said:

Just doing my first try with DNP.

250mg for the first five day and currently doing my third day at 500. 

250mg was ok, side weren't to bad, a bit less energy but nothing to bother me too much, but now at 500mg working a labor job is a major pita, i absolutly need to add some carbs every 3 hours cause if i don't do this energy level drop to much to keep functionning ''normal''. 

Going to call this run done with a last 250mg dose tonight so dnp level start to get to low level by monday. 

Currently the weight loss seem impressive, will comments more next week when dnp will be fully out of my system.

Next run will only be 250mg so i can keep doing my job without to much lack of energy.

The lack of energy is the worst side i need to deal with. Got some good sweating too and can walk with only a shirt outside around -20 celcius loll, it's even a pleasure to do this to feel some cold on your skin.

Try using ECA stack to help with lethargy 

On 11/14/2018 at 4:50 AM, TOPRAWS said:

A very substantial percentage of individuals, perhaps as much as 10%, are allergic to DNP. 

I'm one of the 10 percent that's allergic, tried it on three different occasions months apart, and had bad reactions.