Promotions

Talon

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

@3ml is now a super mod.

Great asset to the board, well experienced and knows many of the members. 

We at NL are happy he has accepted the promotion. 

Thanks 

for those of you that know me personally the winter is an insanely busy time of year of travel and work.  Another few weeks and I’ll be home for a few months and I can help out a lot more.

Much appreciated

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

in regards to promotions id like to mention one thing. 

This board is neutral,we dont favor any labs. If i receive any evidence that a lab has done wrong, i will remove them. This is why PG anabolics was removed. This board does not need money, we want a neutral platform. That being said,if you are like minded and can enforce the rules of being neutral but also standing up for the truth when its time,we would love to have you on our board as staff. I will also pm each of the labs and they can have one of their team be a mod. That way this board is ran by everyone,not by a few. We want to be different from other boards, we want to show other boards that labs and people can get along and no board should be favoring any lab. If youre active and truly care for a neutral board and want it to grow,please pm me. NL will be a trend setter,thats my promise. That is why @DWBO who are mods/admins on the big intl boards are here because it seems like canadian boards are infested with lab owners and scammers .

• Like 1