Animal fury PW

Jul 26, 2021
Just picked up some animal fury pre workout. Took one scoop before my workout yesterday and it seemed like I had infinite ATP! Loads of caffeine and aminos. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pick me up before working out.

Reactions: Punisher95
Just picked up some animal fury pre workout. Took one scoop before my workout yesterday and it seemed like I had infinite ATP! Loads of caffeine and aminos. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pick me up before working out.
if you like that you got to give batch 27 a try that pre workout is really good too been my go to for the past coupe of months

Batch 27 is pretty solid, other high "everything" style pre workouts you could try Pump Addict by believe supplements and Altrd State by perfect sports. 

Thanks for the recommendation am in the market for a new pre. Nothing I've found to date compares to the old craze preworkout though 😔

if you have small local shops that can get their hands on us supplements there is one called myo tko has dmaa in it half a scoop gets me wired 

@Libo

Last edited by a moderator: