Another ex NM guy checking in

Afflicted

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2018
Some like me, some don't. I liked what the old board had and chose this half of the fork. Excited to see some familiar names! Lets talk gear and crypto!

Not my specialty per say, but a large interest. I like being in control of my money over a bank. I think blockchain technology is part of the future of money

good to see old NM members return. i always appreciated your contributions and straight-forward approach to dishing out your opinions, glad you chose to come aboard

PS. if you ever wanna talk crypto shot me a PM, im a new invester and the world of CryptoCurrency seems like an endless pool of information, with the odd treasure chest hidden among the thousands of currencies... now if only finding those hidden treasure chests werent so damn difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Afflicted
good to see old NM members return. i always appreciated your contributions and straight-forward approach to dishing out your opinions, glad you chose to come aboard

PS. if you ever wanna talk crypto shot me a PM, im a new invester and the world of CryptoCurrency seems like an endless pool of information, with the odd treasure chest hidden among the thousands of currencies... now if only finding those hidden treasure chests werent so damn difficult
I don't always make people happy but I do my best to call shit how I see it. We can talk crypto anytime. I actually need to contact you soon anyways brother, I'll probably email you later today

Welcome to a new era!
Holy fuck you're a mod now, love it! We're about to fuck shit up over here bro, good to see you!

Good to see some NMers here. I'll talk gear with ya, but that crypto stiff is waaaaay over my head ?
I'll help you with crypto any way I can, if you have questions, post up or pm me sir

I don't always make people happy but I do my best to call shit how I see it. We can talk crypto anytime. I actually need to contact you soon anyways brother, I'll probably email you later today

Holy fuck you're a mod now, love it! We're about to fuck shit up over here bro, good to see you!

I'll help you with crypto any way I can, if you have questions, post up or pm me sir
Thank you I’ll take you up on that. I understand how it works I’m more interested in the investing side of it.