Best creatine ?

definedABS

Trusted Member
Dec 29, 2018
What brand name Creatine do you use?  I use C4 but considering whether I should buy something else.  Are they all the same ?  Any suggestions?

Any pure creatine monohydrate.. I wouldn't use any other form of creatine because we can't be sure they work because the bulk of studies were on monohydrate. It's cheap and proven. Just find the form (pill, powder, etc) that works best for you and a brand that is cost effective. I don't make protein shakes or preworkouts so I've never really stayed consistent with creatine. However, I recently opted to buy caps that are 1.25g each and since I take my daily pills religiously I can get the creatine in this way without too much effort. Just a little more volume for pills in the morning.

Reactions: Sorbate
I found if you ate enough red meat creatine didn’t do much.  Hey once you use gear, you’ll drop most suplements because you’ll realize they didn’t do shit.

now fish oil, multivit, and that is not what I consider a supplement.  But no boosters, test boosters and that stuff is crap for the most part.

Reactions: YYZgeddylee
Any "Creapure" creatine. 

Manufactured by AlzChem AG in Germany, Creapure is the purest form of creatine available. 

You can get a lb of Creapure creatine (91 servings) from Canadianprotein for $20

Doubt anyone can beat that! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I found if you ate enough red meat creatine didn’t do much.  Hey once you use gear, you’ll drop most suplements because you’ll realize they didn’t do shit.

now fish oil, multivit, and that is not what I consider a supplement.  But no boosters, test boosters and that stuff is crap for the most part.
True that.    Caffeine is about the only sports supplement i believe in any more.

Reactions: Sorbate
cant say I have ever used a brand , when I was UK based it was Myprotien creatine mono , now I am CA based its Canadianprotein creatine mono...