Bored

Oct 5, 2018
I have been doing the same split for 3 months now and I'm bored. I don't want to hit the gym every day. 

Thise who read my log (cough cough) know that this is what I do right now

Monday - Chest and back 

Tuesday - Shoulders and arms

Wednesday -- circuit training

Thursday -- Chest and back 

Friday -- Shoulders and arms 

I do cardio twice a day and it's the only thing that I like doing to be honest. 

Any idea of a 3-day split?

For bodybuilding?

Train like a powerbuilder for a while (no, dont look it up, WAY too much bad info out there...). If i had three days a week? Too easy.

Day 1 - Bench (normal grip or close grip), press (always standing, always barbell, in front or behind neck w wider grip), incline (bench or DB), finish with flys, cables, push-ups, whatever.

Day 2 - (ALWAYS the very next day after upper body) Upper back (BB rows, std cable row, lat pull, pull/chin-ups - pick 3), Triceps, biceps.(3 arm movements each, heavy to light/finish).

Day 3 - Back squat, deadlift, hack squat, hamstring movement of choice. Abs after if you're bored...

Currently, i'm just kinda messing around/on a break, so i do this whole thing twice a week, plus a day for Olympic lifts (so i'm still training 7 days a week). But one cycle of this a week, done right is more than enough work. 

Reactions: millenium girl
I have been doing the same split for 3 months now and I'm bored. I don't want to hit the gym every day. 

Thise who read my log (cough cough) know that this is what I do right now

Monday - Chest and back 

Tuesday - Shoulders and arms

Wednesday -- circuit training

Thursday -- Chest and back 

Friday -- Shoulders and arms 

I do cardio twice a day and it's the only thing that I like doing to be honest. 

Any idea of a 3-day split?
I’m a huge fan of push, pull, legs. 

Frequency>daily volume imo

Reactions: millenium girl