Carbs

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2018
So I have been off cycle for a couple of months I will be starting my blast in the middle of October. but for now I am looking at adding a carb/creatine drink to just help out with performance what would you guys say is the best time to take it pre/intra or post

thank you 

punisher 

So I have been off cycle for a couple of months I will be starting my blast in the middle of October. but for now I am looking at adding a carb/creatine drink to just help out with performance what would you guys say is the best time to take it pre/intra or post

thank you 

punisher 
Are you running insulin with it?

Honestly I don’t have enough information about skin I don’t want to use it until I learn about it a little more
Ok got ya

i find it best to be carbd up prior to the workout

only time I’ve noticed a benefit of intra workout carbs and well it’s necessary is when I’m smashing insulin

• Thanks
Reactions: Punisher95
I'm curious about your slin use protocol. Could you pm some detail

And for OP carb up before training is a good starting point, see after if you need some intra with eaa.
[SIZE=17pt]Meal 1 - 10iu R type slin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]30 grams of raw egg whites[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]1 cup oatmeal dry measure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]42g raisins[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]1 tbsp maple syrup or honey[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Protein 34g, Carbs 105g, Fat 4g[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Between meal 1 & 2- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]40g Karbolyn or other carb powder[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Protein 0g, Carbs 40g, Fat 0g[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Meal 2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]4 whole eggs [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]4 oz sirloin steak[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]4 pcs whole grain toast[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Protein 50g, Carbs 68g, Fat 30g[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Meal 3 pre workout- 10iu humulog[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]40g protein from whey or eggwhites[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]100g carbs from kids cereal (choose a lower fat one)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Intra workout- 40g carb powder[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Protein 40g, Carbs 140g, Fat 0g[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Meal 4  Post workout[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]60g protein + 20g fat from fish/beef/chicken breast/pork[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]120g carbs from jasmine rice/potato/pasta/cereal/bread[/SIZE]

This is kind of the base of what a day with insulin would look like for me.  Depending where I’m at I may add more and bump up the carbs.
I may also add more slin later in the day too.  Depending on what I’m doing with GH

anyhow this is combined with 4 iu of GH split into 2 shots

thank you 

punisher 
You ever try or hear of Karboyln? i use it intra and post

I use a preworkout and a caffine pill before training,  after workout I take karbolyn with creatine

• Thanks
Punisher95 I’m up at 2am to hit the gym before work.  So pre work out meal doesn’t work for me.  In the last month I started using Seth Feroce’s axe and sledge DemoDay carb powder pre.  I found a huge difference for myself being able to push through the whole work out without crashing.  I find it real easy on the stomach too.

• Thanks
I like to use Cluster Dextrin (HBCD) - Glycofuse with Eaa's intraworkout.    Find it pretty effective.