Chef inspired protein cookies

Davis1891

VET
Trusted Member
Aug 15, 2018
Here’s my now improved recipe exclusive to Northern Lifters! I’m an ex-chef of almost 20 years, and since moved on to another profession but this will be one of many protein recipes coming your way (eventually). 

in one bowl mix together;

1/4 cup coconut sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon baking soda

1 scoop (45grams) of protein powder (I currently use muscle tech snickerdoodle flavour ((not the greatest)))

3 tablespoons coconut flour

3 tablespoons chocolate chips

2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional, I use because of my flavoured protein powder)

8 tablespoons PB2 powdered peanut butter (could use 1/4 cup peanut butter but it’ll be a higher calorie count per cookie and the macros on the bottom will be different. Trust me get the PB2!)

In another bowl thouroughly mix in;

4 tablespoons water

6/8’s of a banana (yes it’s weird eat the rest it gets overpowering if you use the whole thing)

1 whole large egg and 1 egg white

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Beat until smooth then add all the dry ingredients and mix well. It’s a very wet batter, that’s how it’s supposed to be. Give a baking sheet a light spray of pam and divide into 12 cookies (usually a soup spoon per cookie) and bake at 375 for 6-7 minutes, depending on your oven. If you like them wet bake a little less, dryer bake longer

per cookie;

85 calories

6gram protein

12gram carbs

2.5gram fat

i ate two before I took the picture

7960D2F4-2513-4776-94FC-F4A3D9F4F68C.jpeg