Fav pre workout?

I use to use pre workout drinks but I stopped for 8 weeks and now I am back to just using the good old ECA about 30-45 mintues before working out and honestly it is way better then any preworkout drink. 24 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine and 2 (162 mg) low dose daily aspirins.

Reactions: musclebeauty
I just rock out an eca or ecy stack when cutting, bulking then just caffeine and a tuna sandwich

i can’t take most preface preworkout, every one of them fucked up my stomach. I used to make my own but then stopped

Reactions: YYZgeddylee
2 scoop of ANS Rave stacked with 1 scoop of Dilate 20 minutes before lifting. ... Great combo for great pumps.  Get so focussed.  More reps and can do extra sets. Fantastic results and great for vasodilatation.  

Cold black coffee with a spoonful of taurine powder stirred into it,  a glass of grapefruit juice and a dbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use like a pro supps outsized , non stim, or mpa celluvol non stim, skin tearing pumps, I also add an Orion’s dmaa 25mg tab into the mix as well 

Tuna salad sandwich and 100/gram caffeine pill.

Hate pwo, they all upset my tummy

edit: guess I already said this a few months ago lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty old skool I guess , just 1g of l-arginine , with a bunch of "life extension" sups nicotinimide riboside 250 mg , resveratrol 500mg , fish oil and multivit, lions mane etc