Favorite Cycle combo and why?

StraightSideways

VET
Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2019
What is your favorite cycle combination and what do you notice in body comp and gym performance during the cycle?

Me back in the trying to get big days its was dbol kickstarter , with test , then ride sustanon and primo .. but i know its not the best stack out there .. but it worked for me !

Me back in the trying to get big days its was dbol kickstarter , with test , then ride sustanon and primo .. but i know its not the best stack out there .. but it worked for me !
And my gains were steady , a good pump , strenght was good . Recovery was good , and the cut looked cut !

I was a fan of Anadrol to start, with a decent amount of Sust and deca, I enjoyed the almost ballooned feeling my muscles would get about 1/3 of the way through it

My favourite always has been the classic prep cycle, test, mast, tren. Doesn't have to be crazy doses, but if the diet is right and the leaner you get, you see daily changes.

Now once lean, throw in some anadrol or superdrol for a crazy lean full look.

My favourite always has been the classic prep cycle, test, mast, tren. Doesn't have to be crazy doses, but if the diet is right and the leaner you get, you see daily changes.

Now once lean, throw in some anadrol or superdrol for a crazy lean full look.
I always loved that stack, but had to keep it at Enanthates, I found Tren Ace gave me a horrible cough after a while. By the end, I was so in my head I would start coughing the moment I would push the plunger, haha.