Favourite Olympic events

Physlifter

Administrator
Aug 15, 2018
Did anyone watch the Olympics?? Specific events? Favourite moments?

Personally, I love all the memes that came out of it. The Australian 'break dancer', the turkish mob shooter, the pole vaulter (hahha).

The best for me was the opening with Gojira, one of my fav metal bands, and smashed it out of the Senne!

The late pass of the baton on the last quarter of the race for the win from canada. Was an example of dedication !

Reactions: Physlifter
I have more or less checked out of the Olympics this last couple of times, I just can't seem to bring myself to watch any sport - well, except maybe women's volleyball. haha

Did anyone watch the Olympics?? Specific events? Favourite moments?

Personally, I love all the memes that came out of it. The Australian 'break dancer', the turkish mob shooter, the pole vaulter (hahha).

The best for me was the opening with Gojira, one of my fav metal bands, and smashed it out of the Senne!
Didn't watch too much other than highlights, but I did find the Turkish shooter and the Australian girl amusing :)

I also didn't really watch much, but do love the Turkish hitman memes. The 100m men's race was pretty crazy. Unreal that it came down to a 0.005 seconds difference. Imagine losing the gold medal by 0.005 seconds, to me that's mind blowing.