Glad to be here

Oct 20, 2019
What's up everyone!

I'm excited to see a new lifting forum take off again after many others have disappeared.  I've been lifting since I was a teenager, I homebrew massive amounts of gear for personal use but I don't mess with GH and slin just yet, I'm still comfortable with the gains I achieve with test/nand/adrol.  I used to train for strength, but training began to feel like a grind so I've changed it up to sloppy mass training with little regard for aesthetics, I'll worry about symmetry after I've achieved my goal of 250lbs lean.  I expect this to take 1-2 years to achieve, as I'm currently 235 with bloated abs but I'll need to be 270-280 to cut down to 250 and be nice and lean.

Looking forward to being a part of this new community,
nattyking

Welcome man! Please read our rules and enjoy our board. Good luck in your journey in becoming the you that you want to be.

What's up everyone!

I'm excited to see a new lifting forum take off again after many others have disappeared.  I've been lifting since I was a teenager, I homebrew massive amounts of gear for personal use but I don't mess with GH and slin just yet, I'm still comfortable with the gains I achieve with test/nand/adrol.  I used to train for strength, but training began to feel like a grind so I've changed it up to sloppy mass training with little regard for aesthetics, I'll worry about symmetry after I've achieved my goal of 250lbs lean.  I expect this to take 1-2 years to achieve, as I'm currently 235 with bloated abs but I'll need to be 270-280 to cut down to 250 and be nice and lean.

Looking forward to being a part of this new community,
nattyking
Welcome brother!