great source for nuts and seeds

Talon

VET
Aug 15, 2018
so I placed an order with a place online Nuts.com. and have to say amazing.  I am a pumpkin seed fanatic but I prefer to roast my own so I went on a hunt for raw uncooked seeds and found this place.  I ordered 10 pounds and prices was amazing and very reasonable with delivery I paid about 6 bucks a pound.     They have an amazing selection and the ability to cook and roast your own at home allows you the ability to cut the salt and crap out of your diet 

all I saw was great source fore nuts and im like what kind of thread is this haha

Thanks for the share though,you have any family recipes you use to garnish them pumpkin seeds?

all I saw was great source fore nuts and im like what kind of thread is this haha

Thanks for the share though,you have any family recipes you use to garnish them pumpkin seeds?
there are a couple we use some  olive oil salt and pepper and roast at 375 until ready.  we usually also use flavour god seasoning too as its pretty clean stuff and low in sodium.   options are endless with their array of seasonings.   we will be doing others too the prices at nuts.com are actually pretty damn good and a lot better quality then the bulk barn

When I first read this title of this thread I thought "Great source for nuts and seeds"?

My first thought was "my scrotum."

My juvenile jokes are done. 

Carry on.

Reactions: Talon
hahaha Eazy I hear you the title is killing me hahaha.   On a bright note I ordered my seeds got them in 4 days though 10 sounds was a lot more than I thought hahah.   They sent me some figs too and wow amazing I will be adding those to my diet now too

I'm a fan of pecans and walnuts. Me being a vegan they are my favorite snacks (but in small quantities of course because the high fat/calories content).