i cant find any specific solution to my problem

juicyBoy133

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2019
hey guys whats up !!, i'm diving in the topic right away.. here's the thing... long time ago when i started training like a newbie and things got better by the years. i got stronger and stronger .

its been like 2-3 years i keep fucking shaking while working out and im not even at my 70% lifting capacity .. i mean i could dumbell press 30 pounds and shake like a fcking paper in the wind..

even when i warm up with the cable fly when im at full contraction in front of me , i focus on my muscle and i could make it even worst i feel like an earthquake machine haha  i tried to warm the fuck up like 20-30-40-50-50-60-80 lbs dumbell press you know i tried every thing even with a diet with a strict minimum of veggies and stuff ... i wasnt a Very veggies and fruits eater and i know it was a fcking problem but by the years i got better , slowly but steady .. i was told that maybe i was missing of ZINC , MAGNESIUM VIT 6 .. so i did try but didnt felt any difference ..... i know about mind muscle connection could be my issue or idc i already did a blood work and now i went again at my doctor to get the full hormone blood work like test bioavability etc etc  if  some1 has a similar issue please come here bros 

hey guys whats up !!, i'm diving in the topic right away.. here's the thing... long time ago when i started training like a newbie and things got better by the years. i got stronger and stronger .

its been like 2-3 years i keep fucking shaking while working out and im not even at my 70% lifting capacity .. i mean i could dumbell press 30 pounds and shake like a fcking paper in the wind..

even when i warm up with the cable fly when im at full contraction in front of me , i focus on my muscle and i could make it even worst i feel like an earthquake machine haha  i tried to warm the fuck up like 20-30-40-50-50-60-80 lbs dumbell press you know i tried every thing even with a diet with a strict minimum of veggies and stuff ... i wasnt a Very veggies and fruits eater and i know it was a fcking problem but by the years i got better , slowly but steady .. i was told that maybe i was missing of ZINC , MAGNESIUM VIT 6 .. so i did try but didnt felt any difference ..... i know about mind muscle connection could be my issue or idc i already did a blood work and now i went again at my doctor to get the full hormone blood work like test bioavability etc etc  if  some1 has a similar issue please come here bros 
I'd wait for results from your bloodwork. Just to make sure its not something more serious. 

I agree with the others. Don't guess, wait for the results of a complete blood work (I have one every 3 months).