Kindergarten

Oct 5, 2018
Well folks, after years of training at the same gym I decided to work out at home from now on. The gym used to be hardcore but is now full of kids seeing it as a playground and chatting about soccer instead of working out.

I have a treadmill, an arm bicycle, a stepper, a recumbent bike, a bench, dumbbells .... I will buy kettlebells and a barbell and plates later.

Who here works out at home?

I've been working out at home for the last 10 years.  It was the best thing I ever did.  I enjoy the freedom of being able to work out when ever I want and not having to wait for things..

I work out at home.  I've got a decent set up in my basement......older Hammer Strength, Atlantis, Cybex (side lateral machine), and Life Fitness (back extension).  Dumbbells from 10lbs to 100lbs in 5lb increments and 110lbs to 160lbs in 10lb increments.  There are five benches (Hammer & Atlantis) for doing all free weight exercises.  I really don't miss a commercial gym at all!!!

Love working out at home (garage). Very basic setup, squat rack and powerblocks, but it works. But the best part is cranking the tunes!