Kpin

GameChanger

VET
Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to speak to all the staff here about Kpin. Kpin came to us to do a log, which he did miserably. He went Mia many times and when we emailed he ignored us. I'll skip the beginning and get to the point though. He said his sex drive was low while on a cycle. I suggested to do bloodwork because bloodwork doesn't lie and will hell us get an answer. He agreed to do bloodwork, he then went Mia again for weeks and didn't reply. Then he came on today to leave a negative review. We don't mind a negative review but we also think it's unfair. He promised us bloodwork and didn't do it. Now it can come across as our test is fake even though it might be his own issue. For me it was already a red flag because he didn't even log for us. He would go Mia and then ignore when I would ask him a question. He would reply when he needed something. As a vet, that is not how you do stuff. All im asking for is fairness. I have all the emails aswell with our agreement as proof. 

Reactions: Talon
I am open to ideas I for one am thinking if he agreed to do blood work and he didn't nor did he run an efficient log I would be inclined to take away his vet status and then we will BAN him from getting free sit in Liu of reviews ever again,  If he didn't have great results with the test Why would he not get blood work done plus with the gear he was running he could have ran into problems anyway with the cycle he was on I would have run alot more test than that

Hmm why would Kpin agree to do bloodwork and then not do bloodwork? But then come to leave a negative review. We can't have vets not keeping true to their word nor following protocol. I am not here supporting bt but a simple bloodwork would of resolved everything but it's also odd that Kpin didn't even log. Like something changed his mind. 

I have reached out to Kpin to get to the bottom of things I will keep everyone in the loop as things progress.  I made a flat and full out heads up to all VETS about keeping their word and the responsibility I expect from vets who agree to do logs

I unhid the thread,you should be able to see it. We will look it when you are done and then the staff can add in what they wish. Reply here when you are done

2 threats and now this

You think Kpin is my username everywhere? haha, that was for that shady NL forum you made to push bunk gear.

I’ve been under a different name elsewhere. 

And you got ZERO people on NL making gains HAHAHA. 

All don’t even look like they lift ?

This is too funny my guy. 

Let’s see who’s where in a couple years my little friend. 

Well the guy has had lots of issues over the past years.

Maybe there excuses, I don't know.

He seems to be happy with the mass he was adding, in the thread.

Guess you sound never help this guy again.

Reactions: Talon
Ask him why his calves are so tiny? Maybe some mct seo or a transplant. All joking aside.

I don’t really see a need why he would do this. He was a very arrogant cocky young man when he joined northern muscle. Then his gross looking girlfriend fired him and he went through depression and suicide issues and the brotherhood came to his side for support. It seemed to have humbled him but apparently he’s back to his old self. Again what was the point of him doing this? it’s bs

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't sound like a guy who should be fucking around with his hormones. 

Sorry to hear about his ugly ex and all... but seriously. The best way to get over a woman... is with another woman! 

Unless of course.. you're an asshole. 

I think this was simple in my opinion everything was good and groovy till he pushed the envelope asking for more product free he asked for 3 vials if IGF when he was told NO he then went into the game pay and went Ghost then comes on with the bullshit ending,  He played his hand and he Lost.  to me this is nothing more than a millennial temper-tantrum.    my guess his women left him for a more manly when or a man women don't wanna fuck around with little boys well unless they are public school teachers hahaha

He backed off from a free bloodtest, he and no intent of running bt fairly. Or else why didn't he do the test, especially after I insisted? Because his goal was to damage bt and try to get more freebies by blackmailing us. I been in this game long enough to know all loop holes set by certain members. 

Reactions: eazy57
He backed off from a free bloodtest, he and no intent of running bt fairly. Or else why didn't he do the test, especially after I insisted? Because his goal was to damage bt and try to get more freebies by blackmailing us. I been in this game long enough to know all loop holes set by certain members. 
we have come to the same conclusion and going through the email chain bro I get more and more MAD.  you bent over backwards tried to help him and every attempt was fucked off You asked him a question and his response was to ask for more free gear.  what a POS he is.  I can handle  if maybe the review was poor but dont Bullshit and tell me one thing and you another,   Fuck if Bt our any sponsor here puts out a ba d product I would expect it to go into a log but you can't say oh I grew 10 pounds but ya the tests is bunk especially with out taking a blood test that is NOOB 101.  and IF stuff was maybe week which I know its not as im running 250 and can cut diamonds DONT then turn around and ask for more free SHIT why would you want free shit if its not GOOD lol....Guy played himself. and his beards weird 

Last edited by a moderator: