Liver Cleanse from ProteinCo.ca

Francis "Frank" Castle

Trusted Member
Jun 5, 2019
ProteinCo.ca

Just picked this up. Dropped it in my cart and didn't get around to checking out and a few hours later received a promo code "WELCOMEBACK" for 40% off.

$43 and change incl. shipping for 2 of these bad boys. My liver will be thanking me with a Christmas card lololol...

liver-1.jpg

liver-2.jpg

Reactions: Nissan
Isn't that a very low effective dose of stuff? Typically NAC I do 1200mg. But I'm not 100% sure of choline and inositol doses required to reduce liver stress during oral AAS administration. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that a very low effective dose of stuff? Typically NAC I do 1200mg. But I'm not 100% sure of choline and inositol doses required to reduce liver stress during oral AAS administration. 
I don't take it daily, but run a cycle of it for 30 days at 3g/day of Inositol and Choline each. I have a multivitamin that I take that has small doses of each for daily maintenance.

I take 12/day...so 3grams+. Even still, at these 2 being a 1 month supply, this still worked out the cheapest way to do it in Canada short of bringing in kilos of the stuff from China. I could buy bulk from the US but by the time taxes/duties etc got done with it ouch. So given the price for the month and the fact that this is really only necessary as a protocol perhaps 2x or 3x per year depending on how hard you are on your liver, this is pretty economical based on whatever sources I was able to find in Canada.

Reactions: powerrack
I don't take it daily, but run a cycle of it for 30 days at 3g/day of Inositol and Choline each. I have a multivitamin that I take that has small doses of each for daily maintenance.

I take 12/day...so 3grams+. Even still, at these 2 being a 1 month supply, this still worked out the cheapest way to do it in Canada short of bringing in kilos of the stuff from China. I could buy bulk from the US but by the time taxes/duties etc got done with it ouch. So given the price for the month and the fact that this is really only necessary as a protocol perhaps 2x or 3x per year depending on how hard you are on your liver, this is pretty economical based on whatever sources I was able to find in Canada.
L-methiolone is a cheap thing to add to choline/inosotil cycle 600mg/day

choline / inositol cycles are usually ran after a cycle of gear, it helps the liver, prevents/reverses liver fat accumulation