Massage guns

funlog

VET
Oct 13, 2018
Hey all, was wondering if anyone has a percussion massage gun, and if so, what are there thoughts on it. I'm interested in buying one, but would like to hear first hand experience. 

Thanks in advance.

I picked one up a few months ago. Its great.

Also helps that the price point was 40$ on my end but equivalent on amazon is about 150..ish. 

Definitely recommend trying one. 

• Thanks
Reactions: funlog
Hey all, was wondering if anyone has a percussion massage gun, and if so, what are there thoughts on it. I'm interested in buying one, but would like to hear first hand experience. 

Thanks in advance.
The thing with a lot of these is that they're $600+ and there's no return warranty on them. Literally if you buy it you can't return it. I'm not about to drop money on shit I can't even try to see if it's worth it. There's knock-offs on Aliexpress that I've heard are "good" and run around $200 CAD landed.

Reactions: funlog
Believe it or not some of the cheap amazon ones aren’t half bad they do the job.

On a side note, the piston range on a good one is pretty deep and agressive, so keep the wife away from it. lol. 

buy a standard black and decker jig saw - $50

buy amazon jigsaw massage adapter for $30

i have one, and it works like a fuckin' charm and my wife LOVES me pounding her ass 😉

Received a Theragun for Christmas...highly recommend ! But a friend of mind swears by the HyperVolt, has lasted him a couple years using it most days after training.

hypervolt is what i have.  i read the biggest issue is noise so i went with the quiet version.  hypervolt wayy quiet.  lots of adapters and 3 speed but i havent used max setting yet casue it would bruise me in sure.  quiet and long lasting battery.  can watch tv or movie and its not interrupting the sound.