member verification

Talon

VET
Aug 15, 2018
sponsors lets get a good vs Bad area in here for members that are in good standing and or not so good standing.  as we move forward.  If all sponsors are able to work together we can not only keep you all safe but you can also help eep yourselves safe;.   If we are able to come together and all work together this board will last a lifetime

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffbodymind has been PMing labs for lists etc.

They have ZERO posts, I warned him. next step is banning.

He's recently joined other boards where I suspect he;l try the same thing. 

Jusrt an FYI.

I am not convinced we shoud not take previous board reputation into consideration unless a Mod or Supermod can personally couch for them. 

Othewise, new members, or even make it a requirement for current members, that if they don't have at least 100 posts, VET status will nnot be granted. 

And at that, it is not guaranteed. We wil then review their posts to ensure they are contributing valuable knowledge and information with the board. Otherwise 100 posts is not a "line in the sand" benchmark for one to attain. They could have a 100 posts of, "Nice", or "Cool".

What do you think? Let's make it MEAN something.

Reactions: Talon
I agree with easy sponsor area should be hidden to members who do not have a certain post count.  we will continue to have this problem unless we take steps to fix this now

@eazy57 assuming you meant you are convinced that we should not consider previous status?

@Talon the review section is open to public. Even a guest user can see info. 

I'll set a post in our staff section. We should chat there about this. 

@NorthernLifters Yes, I am considering not recognizing previous statuses unless they can be positively vouched for by an admin or mod.

We had to go through the process there, when I know people could've vouched for me being from CJM.

It's a process. A privilege not a right. I understand we want to drive traffic to our sponsors, but not of they are uncomfortable with the traffic they are receiving.  

I think we owe them some measure of responsibility in the vetting process to ensure the safety of their business. 

@NorthernLifters Yes, I am considering not recognizing previous statuses unless they can be positively vouched for by an admin or mod.

We had to go through the process there, when I know people could've vouched for me being from CJM.

It's a process. A privilege not a right. I understand we want to drive traffic to our sponsors, but not of they are uncomfortable with the traffic they are receiving.  

I think we owe them some measure of responsibility in the vetting process to ensure the safety of their business. 
I agree 1000000000000%