New Canadian drinking laws. Must read

I heard about this last night.  Disgusting that up to 2 hours after you drive they can come to your home and breathalyzer you.  

To everyone don’t forget you don’t have to open your door to the cops unless they have a warrant

Reactions: German89
Yeah man this is brutal. Imagine having a battle with an ex and say it’s superbowl day. You forget something at the store before the game and you start to drink once you return home. The ex knows this cause you’re fighting and they call the police around half time knowing your getting tanked. Could be a great outcome. 

Guy got pulled over in Toronto for “returning an excessive amount of empties” how fucked is that! 

To me it’s funny timing with the recent legalization of weed.

seems to be a hidden agenda to push one from having a drink to having a puff....

I mite be stupid but i don't understand it ...

I don't drink but i still care about my privacy .

So it seem if someone is in a bar drinking the can demand a breath sample , for what ? maybe the guy will take a taxi and come back tomorrow to get his car .

I work at bars and guys usually come with there car and leave in taxis .

what happen someone at home drinking and hasn't left the house and neighbor cll the cops saying you where driving , so cops come arrest you without prove other then neighbors being dicks , makes no sense .

For example people like myself that don't drink can be arrested for not taking the breath sample woow time to get out of this country .

Reactions: Carbone
I mite be stupid but i don't understand it ...

I don't drink but i still care about my privacy .

So it seem if someone is in a bar drinking the can demand a breath sample , for what ? maybe the guy will take a taxi and come back tomorrow to get his car .

I work at bars and guys usually come with there car and leave in taxis .

what happen someone at home drinking and hasn't left the house and neighbor cll the cops saying you where driving , so cops come arrest you without prove other then neighbors being dicks , makes no sense .

For example people like myself that don't drink can be arrested for not taking the breath sample woow time to get out of this country .
Exactly all this bro. It’s fucking stupid for sure 

Fuck this faggot country. I hate it. This cunt in charge goes too far. The fact that people are even debating this proves the hopelessness of our education system. Police state. 

Oh, and fuck the poor. Fuck them until they die.

Maybe it's because I live in the the country, but who is supporting this stuff? I sure as fuck haven't met them.

Oh gosh... I like you guy!!!

Bullshit law!! 

Since I've come back to canada. I forgot why i disliked it so much to begin with.  I love my country but, it's nearly impossible to live.  God forbid I have 1 single beer or wine with my dinner and drive home about a hour later. Cant even check my fucking gps. Or apparently, I cant even drink a fucking coffee because, my generation cannot drive. Gotta ruin it for everyone.

Oh.. wanna shoot up? Come. We have a safe place for you.

Wanna smoke weed all day, by all means, and since you're so stoned, we will pass all these bullshit laws. 

::eye rolling so hard::

cant even own a gun to protect your home. 

Reactions: Alpha_Muscle
I remember the good old days drinking coffee smoking a cigarette talking on the phone steering with one knee and shifting gears with your elbow!

are we all a bunch of idiots that can’t do two things at once?? Fucking stupid.  You can’t drive don’t fucking drive.

to end my rant fuck you and stay out of my house.  I should be able to drink what I want when I want in my own home. What I do on my own property is my business.  I shouldn’t worry and wait two hours to have some burbon when I’m home.  

Btw don’t forget our law innocent till proven guilty???? Well this one doesn’t follow that blow or you’re guilty, and if you do blow you’re guilty until you figure out how to prove you weren’t drunk while driving.

I remember the good old days drinking coffee smoking a cigarette talking on the phone steering with one knee and shifting gears with your elbow!

are we all a bunch of idiots that can’t do two things at once?? Fucking stupid.  You can’t drive don’t fucking drive.
Lmfaooo...

Sounds like me.  I miss my standard!!!!  My mom gets so mad when I throw the car into cruise, steer with my knees and deal with my phone for a second. Shhhittt, she should be proud of my skills!!!

Yea like if you can’t text without watching every letter yea leave the phone alone.  I remember texting before smart phones now that was a skill

What the fuck is up with all these laws , and who's the fucks that are approving them, it's ridiculous.

The even banned gold bars and coin from being ship in the mail like really what's about to happen , to many weird shit going on.

What the fuck is up with all these laws , and who's the fucks that are approving them, it's ridiculous.

The even banned gold bars and coin from being ship in the mail like really what's about to happen , to many weird shit going on.
One word. “Liberals”