New here

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys new here banned from cjm and cb……….basically I trolled the fuck out of those clowns whenever I’m bored. That’s not how I act I was just fuckin with those goofs both those forums are fuckin trash. Anyways hope to get some good info here😄

Welcome. First and foremost we don’t partake in petty trash talk here. The ladies and gentleman of northern hold ourselves to a higher standard. While you’re definitely welcome here, let’s be productive and not carry baggage from other, let’s say, not as respectful forums.

• Thanks
Reactions: 403muaythai
Thanks man. What kinda lifting you into? BB? Powerlifting? Or is mma more your thing? And more importantly lol, whatcha running? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 403muaythai
@403muaythai You must meet a minimum post count before you can post freely and show good behaviour . It is not just you it is every new member that joins , It shows your personality and shows you want to contribute and be part of our community. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

I am a fighter myself. Trained through ajarn chai with the TBA. Good to see a fellow fighter on here. I am a fan of VAR and stick with functional/fast twitch training.