New to the Forum

Dec 1, 2021
Hey happy to introduce myself

I have been in the lifting and competitive scene for over 25 years. I am a contest prep coach in Toronto, Canada. I have several IFBB pros under my belt as clients, but the majority of my clientele base are national level competitors. I work with all categories including bodybuilding, Figure, Physique, Classic Bodybuilding and Bikini. I am also a writer and have written articles for just about every bodybuilding, powerlifting, women's fitness, and nutrition magazine that has existed over the past twenty years. I am looking forward to contributing my ideas and will do my best to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for having me here.

We are very happy to have you here on NorthernLifters. Make yourself at home we have fantastic members here. Feel free to contribute what you can. I’m sure you will enjoy the positivity here. We are very laid back and non aggressive. Again glad you joined. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

I’d you ever have an issue or need assistance with anything our entire staff is very approachable. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.