Pokemon Go

Jthewolfk

Jan 8, 2019
Alright, I have to ask, who else here can't help but relive some aspect of Nostalgia by playing Pokemon GO?

I tried it at one point...but then I saw how mindless people were wandering the streets with their heads down and not seeing what was around them. One guy i saw got "stuck" when there was a construction gate and he was SO confused trying to navigate this to get his pokemon that was 'inside' the gate..but he clearly couldn't get there. Just completely detached from reality.

I tried it at one point...but then I saw how mindless people were wandering the streets with their heads down and not seeing what was around them. One guy i saw got "stuck" when there was a construction gate and he was SO confused trying to navigate this to get his pokemon that was 'inside' the gate..but he clearly couldn't get there. Just completely detached from reality.
well, I may be damaged but I am definitely not that damaged. I use it as a way to get out and force myself to walk more and be outside with my neighbors, otherwise I am pretty anti social outside of work šŸ˜