Pre workout drinks not so great

musclebeauty

Aug 16, 2018
I Have used a variety of different pre workout drinks in the past and used to think they were amazing until I actually went to the gym with a clear mind without using a pre-workout and had a much better workout then using a pre-workout so I no longer use pre workouts anymore.

20180912_190134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I love non stim pre work outs. I get the benefit of longer more intense pumps without the itchy brain going a mile a minute stimulation and the resulting crash after.

mind you when I get up at 130am for my work out if I’m truly dragging ass I’ll have a big black coffee to get moving.

great post

Reactions: musclebeauty
This is why I love non stim pre work outs. I get the benefit of longer more intense pumps without the itchy brain going a mile a minute stimulation and the resulting crash after.

mind you when I get up at 130am for my work out if I’m truly dragging ass I’ll have a big black coffee to get moving.

great post
Thankyou and yes i know what you mean i also train at like 2am its super quiet in the gym at that time so its great to get my workout done at that time...