Shoulder development

G

Hey NL maybe some of you can give me some idea with this, my problem is my shoulder development is way off, my right shoulder is amazing large great shape nice cap , my left on the other hand looks like shit doesn’t match my right at all , different shape not as big not as wide and both shoulders are trained the same in my routine and they are equally as strong , what’s up with this ? Any ideas ?

Is one of your shoulder higher than the other one? If you look in the mirror, can you tell that they are not symmetrical? 

Yes you can tell by looking in the mirror it’s starting to piss me off

Give a couple days between chest and back day, which are both hard on your shoulders. Your shoulder joints need time to recover. I noticed that my shoulders hurt alot less when using the smith machine for incline bench.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, maskedmisery said:

Check this video, I think its going to help you out : 

These guys are hilarious! I'm subscribed, they've helped me out tons. Also bought the massager they recomend. 

Reactions: MaskedMisery
This is an old post, but I do have some experience with this.   This might sound gross, but is your more developed side the arm you use to masturbate?   My wife works third shift, and my sex appetite is rediculous on test.  I notice my left side development is different than my right, given the left hand is my preferred.  Some compounds make it especially difficult for release some times, and I’ll notice it in my left delt, being more defined and harder than my right.

took me a while to figure this one out lol