SirLoin’s in the house!

SirLoin

Trusted Member
Nov 25, 2018
I’m baaaack! Just registered a few minutes ago, and thought I would give a shout-out to Olympic and Talon for inviting me. It’s been a long road since I spoke to you all last. I’m gonna check-out the site and eat a cheeseburger or two. Take care all, and chat soon!

SirLoin. 

Thanks Rosconow and ElectricRocker. I was on NM and a couple other forums in the past. Surely, some of you die hards will remember me...haha

Funny man, it’s been years since I’ve done a double trap injection...lol. 

BunkMass, I miss those old days as well. Funny I am still alive after 7k a week of test. I’ve done a ton of therapy since then....

Reactions: funnyman
Midnight, I miss ya Brother. Feels like the whole family is here....this makes my day. 

I’m baaaack! Just registered a few minutes ago, and thought I would give a shout-out to Olympic and Talon for inviting me. It’s been a long road since I spoke to you all last. I’m gonna check-out the site and eat a cheeseburger or two. Take care all, and chat soon!

SirLoin. 
You Sir are a legend! 

Seen your posts at NM and inquired where you were at because your posts were epic! 

Welcome back

Reactions: SirLoin
It took a lot of breaking balls to get him back BUT WOW I assure you boys I was just with him last week in TO and he is still an ANIMAL

Last edited by a moderator: