T-fueled craziness

BobTheOldLifter

Trusted Member
Feb 26, 2019
The quote below from @Francis "Frank" Castle inspired me to suggest a new thread.  Being a noob at this I don't have any of my own stories (yet), but have an interest in others' stories either from a prurient angle or cautionary tale. 😎

So, what did you do that you have to chalk up to the PED's flowing through your veins??

" (well there was this time with this Scandinavian goddess and her Vietnamese BFF g/f but that's a whole other story lol)"

Care to elaborate???

The quote below from @Francis "Frank" Castle inspired me to suggest a new thread.  Being a noob at this I don't have any of my own stories (yet), but have an interest in others' stories either from a prurient angle or cautionary tale. 😎

So, what did you do that you have to chalk up to the PED's flowing through your veins??

" (well there was this time with this Scandinavian goddess and her Vietnamese BFF g/f but that's a whole other story lol)"

Care to elaborate???
Well lets just say that a 6' tall raven haired Scandinavian goddess, with the purest alabaster skin I have ever seen, entwined in a tantric pretzel with her 5" tall, sub 100lb,  soft mocha skinned Viet g/f, was a spectacle on its own, and just watching was literally hypnotic. The fact that I was able to jump in and add my manly self to the image, lol...well I think Otto Rudolf Schatz would have drawn it given the chance lolololol

Reactions: BobTheOldLifter
Well lets just say that a 6' tall raven haired Scandinavian goddess, with the purest alabaster skin I have ever seen, entwined in a tantric pretzel with her 5" tall, sub 100lb,  soft mocha skinned Viet g/f, was a spectacle on its own, and just watching was literally hypnotic. The fact that I was able to jump in and add my manly self to the image, lol...well I think Otto Rudolf Schatz would have drawn it given the chance lolololol
giphy.gif