Test in Ontario?

Aug 10, 2023
I’m new here and just wondering if there are any legit websites or places to get test in Canada , ontario specifically 

Sir, Nobody in their right mind is going to give you that information. That is an underground operation do you really think you be privy to the location. Take a moment and think about the question you asked. You want test you order from a lab or a website and your products are shipped right to your doorstep. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

Sir, Nobody in their right mind is going to give you that information. That is an underground operation do you really think you be privy to the location. Take a moment and think about the question you asked. You want test you order from a lab or a website and your products are shipped right to your doorstep. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 
Not sure why that was such a bad thing to ask? I took a moment and thought about it and posted my question. Was just looking for some info on an actual legit brand/website to go to. 

Well it’s a controlled substance which means you need a prescription for it. It’s has legality issues. Do you understand now ? CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

You can use MedicusResearch or BodyTech Pharma . They are some of the best in Canada . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team