Thanksgiving plans?

Physlifter

Administrator
Aug 15, 2018
What's everyone doing for thanksgiving this year?

We're going to have a bird and ham, have about ten fam members over, and just have a good outing. The weather has been extraordinary nice and looking forward to taking advantage of it.

Desserts? ? I typically make a nice homemade coconut cream pie. Could also do a pumpkin....hmmm

Let's hear it!

Reactions: moleman

We're going to have a bird and ham, have about ten fam members over, and just have a good outing. The weather has been extraordinary nice and looking forward to taking advantage of it.

Desserts? ? I typically make a nice homemade coconut cream pie. Could also do a pumpkin....hmmm

Let's hear it!
work, joys of self employment, haha. then hopefully a glorious turkey sleep after

That sounds like a plan , I am going to make some beef meat loaf , cook some turkey and enjoy with family

Let's hear it!
Gonna have ham, scallop tatters, salads.
It will be a family kinda day.

Oh and homemade pumpkin cheese cake (totally bad for me but...)

Let's hear it!
We didn't do too much this year, kept it pretty basic but the apple crumble dessert is always a big win