OLYMPIC

Head Servant at NL
Administrator
Administrator
Aug 15, 2018
One word, no two. 

ass 4 lyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: mt666tm
I always thought I was a tits guy til I met this sex machine with small tits and the sweetest big ass ever!!!

I go back and forward. I love big tits but some look better clothed. Like they suck when they’re released. A girl can have big tits but crap nips and that isn’t good . I’d choose smaller tits if she has like 1/2” long nipples to flick around. With asses I like one type, big and round. Ones that you have to physically spread, not just ones that are already spread by them just bending over. I’ve thought about this a lot.

Vag.   :classic_biggrin:

If I had to pick between the two then probably ass.  For both, bigger is not necessarily better though...  quality of quantity any day.  ?   

Overall, a healthy & fit body with some muscles is probably even better overall than either - attitude and personality is huge as well.

For the females on the forum, I'm sorry if this discussion bothers anyone - we realize this is silly, we're just being guys after all.  Perhaps, you can adivse if chest, ass, abs, shoulders, back, etc. are more important to you.   :classic_smile:

OD