Torn hamstring

Iron and Ink

VET
Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2020
So I’m recovering from a torn hamstring I injured it a mont and a half ago. I continued to work for a month runnin on Advil it finally got to the point where I couldn’t work. I went to the dr and he told me I need physio so I have been doing that after my first session after I stopped working the pain got unbelievably bad and I couldn’t even walk and I have numbing down my legand in my foot, my therapist said it’s from neural tension on my sciatic nerve from my hamstring being so tight the past week or so it’s been finally getting better but I’ve been down and out for too long and need to get back lifting i started running deca and was thinking of adding mk677 to help try and speed up the healing. Does anyone here have any experience with this type of injury?

We have just the member to help you with that , Speak to @Physlifter this is his occupation and is a wealth of information he would be the man for this one, Good luck with your injury it’s horrible but we are human we heal well. Please contact him he will get you recovered properly.

No problem Brother, Thanks for your help and looking after us.