Ufc?

LONEJONES

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2018
Haven’t been much into ufc up until a few months ago. 

they really need to re-evaluate their point and scoring distribution system - which allows a guy to “control” the fight and inflict zero damage but because he was able to neutralize his opponent he wins? Nahhh go roll on the mats or sweat ur belt at the local pool. 

Tonight’s card was different - dudes takin fights at short notice, answering the call. Being ready. 

poatan has me so inspired. 2 weeks notice title on the line. 37 years old, retired kick boxer with the touch of death. 

he has the ability to rewire his opponents equilibrium with a strike. Realign the electricity of their human being by intervening and being more conductive, connected and grounded. I can strike you and that strike will elicit a response, with certain powers I can steal that response and make it mine, essentially rendering you lifeless, especially if for what ever reason my body is more conductive than yours, I become an easier out for your energy so it (the energy) leaves u and comes to me and I channel it back to the ground while I watch you fall down. he did that twice through bone to nerve contact. 

A different level of greatness… 

i use to follow ufc a lot but took a break, isnt there other brands like ufc or is it only ufc?

lol i stopped watching a long time ago, but i check it out once in a while.

Yeah there's many weird off shoots, now there's even all out multiple fighters at once, male vs female, there's slapping competitions LOL.

Not UFC but, I want to see Jake get smashed by Mike with their upcoming fight.

The last time I watched UFC was when McGregor lost in like 45 seconds. Paid all the money to see a highlight my friends saw the next day for free!!

The fights are exciting though...I guess I just haven't kept up. I don't even know who's the current big talk of the town.