Wife says my nose stinks...

Livin'Large

Trusted Member
Aug 13, 2019
It's not from eating ass lol.

Here is something I have never, in 30+ years of juicing experienced:

My nose stinks like B.O.

Seriously.

I have been with my wife for 18 years and she doesn't know for certain I juice. Whenever I blast, she says something like: "honey, you're smelling manly."

Lately, she has been saying: "honey, you smell like an old man who needs a shower. Your face/nose stinks."

Currently, I'm running Test E, Mast E, Tren E, EQ, and Primo - all low-dose for a weekly total of 300 mg.

Only thing new for me is Mast E. Using it to lower SHBG. I turned 48 in July...could be natural odour change, but I'm thinking the strong DHT effect of masteron.

Any thoughts? I'm stumped. May drop the mast.

I should mention she is about 8 months - 1 year into menopause so maybe her sense of smell is upside-down?

Bro I firmly believe it’s the tren nothing scientific here but all women say you stink on it and smell musty. But some get horny from the smell lol.

My wife also swears she can tell the trens kicking in by my sweat. (She 100% knows I run gear so it’s never really a surprise) But her thing I think she can tell by the obvious excess of sweat from tren. Not to sure about the extra smell. 

• Thanks
Reactions: Livin'Large