Your Go To Gym Gear

Ryujiin

VET
Sep 12, 2019
Just to throw up a fun topic thread. 

What your go to gym gear? (not....gear gear, but shoes, gloves, shirts, shorts/leggins etc)

For me, Im a huge fan of Metcons for shoes (new 5's are pretty sick) and pretty much all my clothing is UA.  Headphones are knock off beats pro because Im poor.  

fat-funny-man-winner-smiles-sports-clothes-gym-thick-98021087.jpg

I have a home gym, so I'll often lift in my bathrobe/dressing gown, lol.

The only real item of gym clothing I wear are Asics MatFlex 4s. They feel pretty close to barefoot, but with good stability/grip.

matflex4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: a_ahmed
- Something is sure please !

- No jeans ( yes I see it yesterday )

- No Boots !

Most Ppl are ok! put what you feel comfy and let ppl live there life 🙂

ps: that you god for Lulu pants !

@JetpilotI assume you're talking about the ladies in their lulu pants? Was admiring one the other day at the gym while she was stretching... Hard not to stare and even worse if you get caught doing it! LoL.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jetpilot
I’m very ocd about this , it’s strange but I have to wear the same colour shirt to the gym when I train because if I don’t I feel like I don’t get as good of a workout , don’t judge ! I know I have issues 😋

I’m very ocd about this , it’s strange but I have to wear the same colour shirt to the gym when I train because if I don’t I feel like I don’t get as good of a workout , don’t judge ! I know I have issues 😋
lol that is the definition of OCD.

For me it's my Sabo Deadlift shoes most days, UA shorts and T, snapback and bose headphones.  I tried earbuds but found people always want to chat, this way I can't hear a G Damn thing and people leave me alone.

Also just upgraded my knee and elbow sleeves to SBD, these are the bomb hands down best I've tried.

Reactions: Dadd_bodd
I work out at home. I usually wear a tshirt, training pants and running shoes (when at the gym I used to wear my combat shoes).