Novex Pharm (SARMS) - legit lad?

Hey!

So I received an (unsolicited) email from Novex Pharm (SARMS lab) - in my personal/professional email address. No clue how they got it.
I've never heard of this lab and they don't show an address, yet they ship Canada and US...

Can't find any reviews anywhere. 

Anyone ever hear of them?

To get this information it is someone you had dealings with in the past, Someone you have done business with in the past. Your information could have been leaked trace your steps back with the people you had dealings with, Has it been a long time, Did you go out on bad terms with a lab or rep, Did a lab close down and sell their contact list. Do some investigation on your own. You may be shocked it could be right infront of you. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 8:29 PM, Physlifter said:

Quick search shows pharma labs out of South Africa, Pakistan. Never heard of them, but may not be showing up in the right spots. 

I couldn't even find that - I just looked up Novex Pharm and the search results were everything but... Regardless, I won't be ordering from them.

On 5/16/2024 at 8:29 PM, Physlifter said:

Quick search shows pharma labs out of South Africa, Pakistan. Never heard of them, but may not be showing up in the right spots. 

I couldn't even find that - I just looked up Novex Pharm and the search results were everything but... Regardless, I won't be ordering from them.

On 5/16/2024 at 8:35 PM, FitFatMan said:

To get this information it is someone you had dealings with in the past, Someone you have done business with in the past. Your information could have been leaked trace your steps back with the people you had dealings with, Has it been a long time, Did you go out on bad terms with a lab or rep, Did a lab close down and sell their contact list. Do some investigation on your own. You may be shocked it could be right infront of you. 

When I contact reps or suppliers, I don't use my professional email. I use either of two other accounts.